Threesome in the hospital

Discussion in 'The Comeback Clan - 翻叮一族' started by dom88_rx7, Sep 29, 2010.

1. dom88_rx7

dom88_rx7 Well-Known Member

i think the funniest part in tis drama so far is the 3 ppl in the hospital vying to get trust from the hospitalized. tot tis series would b a lame one but i stil think it's much better than CBML. wat ya guys think?

2. kevin

kevin RAWR!

3 ppl in the hospital, I can't remember this scene, what ep is this?

Nah, CBML is imo better. Though why bother comparing a ancient with a modern series? Who does that.

3. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

Actually both are modern dramas. One is a contemporary setting, as opposed to a period setting. I don't know who came up with the idea to call period dramas ancient; they're not. When I hear of "ancient series," I tend to think of 1960's television like, Gilligan's Island.

4. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Hmm, you got a good point, but for me I refer Ancient as in Dynasty time (king, queens.etc)

5. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

Well, truth be told, it certainly isn't my point. Just language convention when talking about the time frame of entertainment. That is, settings for dramas (whether movies, serial, or stage) are generally referred to as period or contemporary. All productions are considered modern; truly ancient productions, like a play that was put performed on the Greco Roman stage, don't exist anymore.

I know it may be a matter of semantics, but that's the convention... :nuts:

6. bebe234

bebe234 Member

what eps is that?

7. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

How many people clicked this thinking about threesome as in three people having sex? :rolleyes2:

8. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

I thought exactly the same thing :rolleyes2: