time travel

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Religion' started by DanK, May 6, 2005.

1. brownishmarker

brownishmarker Well-Known Member

o_O omg u fools muahaha i have a time machine oh yess i doo indeed... i used the sun as a power source ^_^;; i figured well if i suck out all its oh so yummy power juices for my machineadahogy id be able to travel back in time and well the sun would be just fine in the past right cause well of courseeeeeee i didtn touch it then... but then i thought well to go back to the future id have to use the sun again :| ok now it started to get hard. so i thought if i use the sun to go back to the future then when i go there the suns energy would of been depleated and in turn when i returned it would be down.. lets say 5% ok so i'd return with it down 5% and if u remember i used some energy to go back in time in the first place another 5% so then that would mean the sun would be down 10% when i returnd... now theres the problem that would mean evertime i went back intime the sun woudl be fugged alil more -_-;; ish so anyways i also wonder.. they say n-er-g is never lost its just transferd to another form right o-O... so i hear at least
    u know how almost everyyything is transfer to that damn heat engergy, but yeah so like when u use the energy to well go back or forward in time
    wat happens with that energy does it move with u and if it does that would mean some of the universes n-er-g would of been lost and where ever u go it would be gained
    would that cause a problem?... and well iffff u do go back in time
    do u take the place of anyone i mean can u go back in time and see ur self
    and as the dude up there said if can u go back into a time where ur machine didnt exist.. ok ok so back to my time machine wat shoudl i do with it guys?... girls too cant exclude them girls they the ones who help da boys come up with the ideas them and there evil ways!!! evil women bah... -_-;; putin a key on the poor mans kite and for goodness sakes throwen an apple at the other dudes head how mean is that :| but yeah so i though
    if coffee can keep u going for an all nighter, could we get like abilion rats
    and shove em in alot of them turning thingys
    and lace their food with caffine or somein maybe crack
    get em turnin them things fast enough u might get ru ass going at twobacjiliasjfacion mph o_O... oh thats fast
    two bacjiliasjfacions... thats like.. one cheropliom...

2. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

ok..that was an extremely long post....so i'm not going to read it..i'm just going to assume it something about u and an indcident with a brick of cheese.....

3. brownishmarker

if you could call the power to kill u before your born "cheese" then yes o_O your death is cheese

4. Akademik

Akademik Well-Known Member

you know.. Strangley people have debated and came up with many clever theories trying to see if time travel is possible.
    In some ways it is... But the technology needed to achieve it is impossible...
    for example the ability to travel @ the speed of light.

Humans can hardly travel at 2 times the speed of sound without getting nose bleeds! you need a special "g" suit to fly those kinda jets.

Unless.. we build the time machine just to go into the time and record what happens... then send the information back.. VIA THE INTERNET! :rofl:

5. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

what?! didnt i say that already? i dont know brown. i skimmed over some of that post and for some reason it sort of made sense.

and there is also that issue of there being an unbalanced amount of mass when you travel through time

6. what about that thing in napoleon dynamite? are there actually websites that try to sell stuff like that?

7. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

didnt that machine seem wrong to you? it looked like it just shockes your crotch

8. brownishmarker

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH crotch shock knocks u out from pain u wake up hours later thinking it was seconds, and bamnnn u got time travel lol. also not sure if u thought bout this but being able to travel at the speed of light, to me doesnt mean the ability to travel through time. it means to, well, travel at the speed of light. im very skepticle about the whole thery, mainly because i have read some place long ago that light isnt actually constant and it actualy fluctuates (The speed) it was foudn some time not to long ago by some scientist working with vacums or somethign i dont remember a thing about it =\. ish i should try to find it again, but anyways if that is the case then time travel based on light speed seems rather stupid. another reason being=> same speed of light means u move fast => faster then speed of light o_O.. move faster lol where did they come up with traveling faster then light means u can essentually go backwards in time. if u could however im pretty sure that if lets say speed of light = 1 and we manage to move at 1.1 then u wouldnt BAM magicaly jump back to the age of dinasaurs, at least i dont think woudlnt it make more sense that you would just basically move VERY slowly back in time. like lets say u could move at 2 times the speed of light, there for u would move at normal speed but in reverse so like ud see everyoen walking backwards
    and to go back to your birth you woudl have to travel those same years u lived and in relation gain that same amount onto your years. ie your 18 go back to ur birth ud be 36 come back to present ud be 54? seems to make sense to me. how about if it works very different u traveling back in time actually makes you young again? bah to much to think about -_-;; stupid topic make head hurt.. ugg ugg me now go, sleep travel time tired make ugg i go big soft place, rest good i go

9. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

why are your explainations soo long. cant you just summarize it? i always give up half way through

10. Knoctur_nal

man...ur damn posts are so long mark..sheesh...

11. pink

pink Guest

dank you make it half way .. i only read the first words .. then i give up

12. brownishmarker

well unlike you two i post a full response rather then posten a whole buncha small post about one thing :p lol naw but yeah i know its long but yeah i dont care. hehe u must suffer and readdddd ur brains are going to mush man... i read ur posts pure stupidity lol. anyways i'll try to shorten em for all yeah.

13. Knoctur_nal

yeah...its alot long b/s....haaa...yes..i'm sure we have to read it u lamo....he..we post short..but its to the point...hahah....

14. brownishmarker

u hardly have a point, its short yes but...errr u hardly have a point there o_O

15. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

backing me up eh?

16. brownishmarker

^^^
    i had no point

17. Knoctur_nal

i got ur back g

#37 Knoctur_nal, May 19, 2005
    Last edited: May 19, 2005
  18. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

what we need is alien technology help us travel through time. or..someone from the future comes back and give it to us on a golden platter

19. brownishmarker

well thats another thing, if time travel was possible... dont u think we would of been visited by now by travelers from the future? or is that what u think ufo's are.... time machines. that kind of makes sense cause when people spot ufo's they report them as moving at incredible speeds. id go on but id get complaints :p lol

20. DanK

DanK Well-Known Member

but, if time travel was possible in the future, would people allow themselves to be seen? and that ufo thing makes sense actually.