Too much mexican living here

Discussion in 'Vietnamese Chat' started by dannyt619, Apr 26, 2006.

1. MysticKurai

MysticKurai Active Member

I think there is too many Mexicans too! Especially in the USA. They are everywhere when I go to Walmart. I hate this kind of people that uses the Governement money by getting childs support money by having a lot of KIDS! It's crazy how many kids they have, most of them don't want to go to work. Just want to use Government Financial Aids from having a lot of childrens.

2. ahhamah

ahhamah Well-Known Member

Asians do that too....

3. MysticKurai

Yeah but not as much as Mexican. That why everywhere you go you see more Mexican then Asians.

4. ahhamah

ahhamah Well-Known Member

Its not about being Mexican or Asian its about being an immigrant with limited opportunity for them. There are a lot of Mexicans around because you are near the border. Theres also a lot of Asians, Whites, Blacks around....why don't you hate on them too? Cause they all do as you describe some even more so.

5. MysticKurai

I'm just basing my opinion on what my friends have told me, and what I've seen when I live in the US. Sure it must be because I'm near the border where there is a lot of Mexican, but even before where I live I'm surrounded with a lot of Asian, but I still feel it's not as much as Mexican. Now I move to another house and this place suppose to be surrounded by black people, but as I go to store like Walmart I see I'm surrounded by Mexicans again. I think it's in their gene to have a lot of kids because they eat a lot and they're usually very big, so they usually have a lot of childrens increasing the population a lot. That's why everywhere I move I saw a large number of them. However, I agree it's not fair to aim it al at the Mexican because I also notice this from other tribes too. I'm just more toward Mexican because it just from my experimence of living from place to places and what I've been told.

6. chabunky2000

chabunky2000 Well-Known Member

Re: Too much mexican living here

I have no problems with Mexicans. Their food is awesome.

7. dbskluva

dbskluva New Member

dont like mexicans much but I'm not a racist! I swear I'm not. it's just some mexican ppl are just so.....cant find the word

8. quan

quan Well-Known Member

not many mexicans over here in australia

9. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

long live the taco!

10. nickdecember18

nickdecember18 New Member

I dont like too many illegal immigrants, but they all come from really poor countries...it's easier for them to come here if they're Hispanics since they are closer to USA...it's a tough decision whether to send them back in poverty or let them use up some of the resources in US. I definitely want them to learn English and I think local government should stop making Spanish language stuff, I think everyone should at least be able to speak a little English and not depend on Chinese or Spanish translation too much.

11. conshizzle

conshizzle Member

Agreed. If you are talking about America, then yes.

12. tdmt

tdmt Well-Known Member

too much mexicans where?

13. tdmt

tdmt Well-Known Member

i only saw lots of mexicans in southern us

14. surplusletterbox

surplusletterbox Well-Known Member

There are lots of gringos!

15. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

shit. this is still going.

16. DuchSauce

DuchSauce Well-Known Member

I dont have a problem with them, they work the shitty jobs that a lot of us wouldn't take. They are just trying to provide for their families, like most of us. Some of them are unpleasant, but I probably would be too, working for less than minimum wage and living with 10 other people in a small apartment(extreme case). Most of the ones I talk to work at restaurants and they are pretty cool.

17. Veincentury

Veincentury Well-Known Member

Racist anyone?

18. smallrinilady

smallrinilady Well-Known Member

to not like someone becasue of there race, IS racism

you might not like there culture
    BUT dont say you dont like them because of there race
    you can say you dont like an individual because they are ill manored or something else
    but dude

man, dont say, "too much mexicans" becuase that is so rude, it is referring to a collective group in a negative manor

you can say, do you notice there are alot of mexcians
    yes i notice there are a lot
    and it's rather annoying when i'm at an asian grocery store trying to order a pound of fish balls from the deli
    and the deli guy can't understand my english, my chinese, in fact he can not understand any other asian languages either

in stead he tries to teach me how to say half a bag in spanish then calls me beautiful

but can you get fired for flirting with your customers?

19. itzd0pey

itzd0pey Well-Known Member

mexicans are dope 8], 40% of my friends are mexican ;o, but yeh down here in la theres always a asian vs mexican rumble.

20. lyhoa05

lyhoa05 Member

I very agree with you. My school have only five asia people.