Transformers 3 : Dark of The Moon

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by shinobi, Dec 9, 2010.

1. naughty

naughty Active Member

2nd part was not at all good but still i will go for the Transformers 3.

2. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

some say its better than the first two!!!

3. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

I'm goin to see this one... friend tried to get sits but it was sold out...

4. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol better watch it in 3d!

5. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

i cant wait to watch thissss...!!!!!!!..

6. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

hahaha bb i caught you for spam!!!!! anyways be sure to watch it in 3d i heard its worth it! just pick up glasses from the bin or bring ya own dont pay for it:trollface:

7. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ pick up from the bin is that whut you do...??...gum cheap gah..:p

youre spamming right nows...tsk tsk...

8. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

no i'm not!!!! anyways thats how you should roll so you can save up buy more horibo? gummies? horrible gummies?

9. HiNg

HiNg Well-Known Member

just came bck frm cinemas 2 watch this was a decent film actually

10. Action waas crazy.. blow that avatar out the waters...

it was alright film.. Dr. Kim in it.. wtf that guy gettin' all the roles now..

11. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Dr Kim? Ken Jeong?

12. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

hmm would 3d really have made it that much better of an experience? watching avatar in 3d way back gave me headaches...

right on with the movie being action packed. definitely one of the strong points to the film.

that's the guy. hell of a funny actor. can't wait to see more of him.

i just saw the movie today and i'd give it a B+/A-. just the right amount of comedy and an interesting storyline to follow. i thoroughly enjoyed the film, but did not really like the ending because i felt that it was a bit too rushed. i also disliked that the film was over-the-top unrealistic in certain scenes.

13. mr_evolution

man up brah :trollface:

14. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

+1 someone needs to grow a pair:trollface:

15. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

I can actually say that this film is actually worse then the 2nd and thats saying something cause i FUCKING HATED the second 1.
    Costed fucking 95 hk dollars man . and i thought it world be cheap .... sigh

okay for those who think that this film is ill then shake my actual fucking head... this film was absolutely shocking just pray to god that theres not another otherwise this should be rebooted ....

story was terrible and fight sequences was terrible and genuinely what the fuck .. i actually like shia lebeouuf acting in other films but everyone in this seemed .... fucking dull ... like an episode of shit tvb drama bringing in mainlanders .... ZZZ

16. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

?? wow thats a bit extreme...

tbh i dont think its that bad, the storyline is meh, but i really enjoyed the CGI and action in the movie. Though if you know physics, there are certain parts in the movie that made you laugh, but there are a lot of funny scenes

overall i give it a 7/10

a lot more comedy compare to the first 2, more action scenes/epic scenes, and storyline is better than the 2nd one...

17. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

wow somebody on their period:trollface: then again after i watch it i might have a period too but then everybody says its good i dont trust ulti's glee infected opinions:facepalm:

18. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

It was a pretty terrible film... *some spoilers ahead*

The first 30 minutes was boring as shit and the last 2 hours was just one giant ass clusterfuck.

Between the million or so explosions that occur in any given 15 minute period, and the fact that the camera seems to be operated by someone with advanced parkinsons disease, I ended up with a pounding headache.

I think this one was only marginally better than the second one, and the only reasons I feel that way are because it had Leonard Nimoy doing some voice acting and Ken Jeong as a cameo. I suppose I got a good $2.00/$10.00 of my ticket value by hearing Leonard Nimoy express that, "The good of the many outweighs the good of the few".

At first it started off like Shea LeBeouf's character might have some depth to him... he obviously worked out and got jacked up for this film. He tries to show how he has developed some personal issues and how he feels like he's been shafted by the world. Instead of working more with that and trying to garner some feeling from the audience, he shifts gears completely about 40 minutes in; and throughout the rest of the movie he is just screaming at every point possible and going full retard (you never go full retard). He's also apparently super-human because he manages to survive one-on-one against a 40 foot tall decepticon.

As hard as it is for me to believe in the giant robots, it's even harder for me to believe that this douchey prick kid has managed to acquire another super hot/rich girlfriend post megan fox. Apparently all it takes for a guy to date a supermodel is to not give a flying fuck about her until she is in mortal peril.

As Roger Ebert puts it: "Michael Bay's "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" is a visually ugly film with an incoherent plot, wooden characters and inane dialog. It provided me with one of the more unpleasant experiences I've had at the movies."

When it ended I felt like I had started watching one movie and finished something completely different. Where at first I thought there might be some solid moral to the story and some good character and plot development, it ended with me wondering what the hell was the point of the entire film. Michael Bay might be good at directing action sequences, but he's terrible at just about everything else...

To be honest, I went in expecting tits, ass, explosions and cool SFX. I got all those things... my biggest problem with it was probably that it was just too damned long. The movie could have been compacted into an hour and 15 minutes and I would have left feeling exhilarated. Instead I just left feeling tired and bored.

I'll give it a generous 3.5/10

#58 fearless_fx, Jul 2, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2011
  19. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

You know, when I think a bit more about it... between 3D and all the wonderful CGI and SFX that can go into films, essentially what is happening with a lot of movies (Transformers 2 and 3 as examples) is producers throwing a shit ton of money at a film regardless of the script and acting.

Essentially they are wrapping a steaming turd in tinsel and putting some shiny lights on it and then calling it good.

This movie is one of those turds and it kind of blows my mind how easily people can be distracted by the shiny stuff coating it's exterior.

20. mr_evolution

come on its michael bay, you see his films just to watch all the money spent on explosions and cgi, not for his love,drama or storyline