Transformers 3 : Dark of The Moon

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by shinobi, Dec 9, 2010.

1. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol but how many times can we ignore the plot and focus on the effects we already did that for two...still theatre is for high budget films no matter how shitty they are. barely anyone would pay for a film on 10 million budget even if they are oscar potential that is life.

2. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

i actually like it....even the comedic parts.

3. Just got back from watching this: I am not as critical when it comes to movies..... unless it's an M Night movie.... but that is a totally different story...

I enjoyed it... the acting wasn't crazy good.... the comedic pauses could have been a bit more.... the decepticon take over had way to many plot holes but its all good..... However! Bumble bee kicked ass, optimus did his thing and Shia bangs another hot babe, hot babe's assets shown (except Her face :Talktohand:)... i watch it cause it's just a transformers movie not for the plot and charcter development..... ill put forth that effort on something more of a suspense or thriller flick.... or something that should require it.

4. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

haters gonna hate. 3d isn't always better.

butterface f'sho.

5. Just came back watching this as well.

Love the action scenes and the new autobots!! The ferrari 458 italia hohohoho. I didnt expect much from the plot to begin with, basically watched this movie for the fighting and I feel like I've gotten what I needed.

And is it just me or the new girl kinda looks like iJustine from Youtube LOL!

6. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

Saw this a few days ago in 3D! really loved the action of the transformers! but kind of found the plot line a bit lacking...

Was really great seeing the cameo appearance of the so called "Mr Chow"! He was so hilarious!

7. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Plan to watch this tomorrow in 3D

8. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

still need to see this flick

9. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ ditto knocsterrr....:(

10. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

might not even pay for this

11. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

ditto fem.

12. asiankidremix

asiankidremix Well-Known Member

Movie was awesome. just watch it last night at the theater. Action was 10 times better than the first two movie. best to watch it in 2D than 3D. 3D not even worth it, cause I had to watch it in 3D since they wouldn't air the 2D verison for viewers, must of been having some technical problems. But yeah movie was awesome, recommend it. There may be some disappointment for some viewers, which the ending did kind of disappoint me a bit which I won't go into detail cause it will ruin it for everyone who hasn't seen it.

Next movie to watch on my list, Captain America. July 22nd, 2011.

13. Dh_135

Dh_135 Well-Known Member

Watched it on Thursday in 3D AVX. I wouldn't really recommend watching this if it ain't in 3D.. kind of a waste.

It was a pretty shitty film, but I wasn't expecting something really really great. Slightly better than the first and second film, but it was way too long. I think this film was like 2 - 2 and half hours long and they could've honestly made it an hour and a half. The shit with his parents could have been cut out for sure.. it was pretty retarded. Though, I thought the scene with the Asian dude from Hang Over was pretty funny.

I hated how at some points during the film, it went from super "serious" and it instantly fell back to some shitty scenes that was meant to be funny. Other than that, nothing else really annoyed me except for this one Asian lady arguing with a bunch of black kids a couple of seats back for like 2 minutes during the start of the film. Smh.

14. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Good movie, the 3D effect wasn't that great though so wasn't worth paying for the 3D version. Story line was aite but not all that. The new female cast (sam's new gf) isnt' that good looking lol.

15. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

Definitely was NOT as bad as some people said, definitely better than the second one no doubt. The jokes were just fucking lame and every stereotype was exploited. I hate ken jung whatever his name is really ruin asian people roles in movies and make a fool out of himself. The final battle with the main villains was lame again. The new girl definitely isn't as memorable as megan fox's first appearance but definitely makes sure the audience know that we dont need megan fox no more, sad but true. Most of the movie you dont really give a fuck what happens to some of the characters they were there because they were there. Once again after you watched it you'll have the feeling of paying just for special effects again and all i got to say is some of those scenes are pretty crazy.

16. kevin

kevin RAWR!

^
    That asian guy was jokes (from hang over 2 also 1 too), I personally don't find him on the extreme range (Which takes the mik[sp] out of asians). Thought his acting seems the same (no matter what movie he is doing)

17. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

you're all trolls ..... what is life any more :/

18. you're a troll! ken is a funny guy. i enjoyed his scene hahaha

19. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

u mad? :trollface:

anyways this chick actually looks decent enough (i was highly critical of her face first time i saw her in vs show) in this film and her voice is sexy...but one thing that stands out and this song sums it up:

[video=youtube;bwrwg7Ys0Rk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwrwg7Ys0Rk[/video]

20. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Can you at least find a better quality one/