Trash series

Discussion in 'Life Art - 寫意人生' started by KC520, Aug 21, 2007.

1. KC520

KC520 Active Member

i only watched a bit of this drama and it didn't interest me at all.. it was also voted as one of the worst tvb dramas this year by netziens online.

2. cloudychoco

cloudychoco Member

I don't think this series is that bad. I beginning might be a little boring but I think it gets more interesting towards the middle and the end. I wouldn't call this series a trash series, there are many more worst series than this series.

3. gday

gday Well-Known Member

lol it wasnt the best but it was 'ok'

4. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

lol i think i remember watching 1 or 2 eps of this series and i got completely bored.

5. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

It wasn't that bad, at least not as bad as "Devil's Disciple"

6. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

trash series..hm...how about best bet

7. evilangle

evilangle Member

The series isn't bad to the extent of trash sereis, but the storyline was really poor...even with acting skills of Gigi and Kevin the series was average.

8. hermidude

hermidude Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, but I don;t think it is all trash. People who appreciate and understand chinese calligraphy will probably cherish the moral behind this story or its artistic value. Gigi's acting with a diasbled hand is also very good. As for Kevin, no comments. I stlill cannot find anything in him. I also just watch UTCOL and I absolutely cannot understand how he got best actor award that year. It's making feel thatTVB is like bias, sorry, too bad for some cast who really put in thier effort.

9. Snow

Snow Member

I think it pretty good also. I like the pairing too. And the storyline is well... educational. I think this is better then some TVB series.

10. JulianKevin

JulianKevin Well-Known Member

It's just in slow & calm, "relax"
    I love the series, feel so relax when watching the series:*)

11. codon

codon Well-Known Member