Traveling - Hotel Stay ONLY

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by negiqboyz, Aug 7, 2011.

1. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

Okay ... I don't know if any of you have had such an experience; but here are my advice to ya'll who are traveling soon.

Hotel ONLY

1. Knock 3x before entering the room
    2. If the Bible is out on the table, request a room change.
    3. If the Bible is opened, GET OUT & DEMAND a room change.
    4. Put your slippers/sandals in yin/yan next to your bed.

Don't ask me why this or that .. I dunno the answer but these were advices given by locals after something happened. You don't have to believe or do it .. your prerogative.

2. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

open the curtains when you get in
    turn on the lights

if the Bible is opened, that means there's a spirit or there was a spirit in the room...but then some messsed up people might open it to play tricks on people which isn't smart at all...either way, housekeeping will probable clean up everything before you get in anyways

3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

They actually talked about some hotel tricks in Big Boys Club.

Some were like take the first step into the room with your left or right (i forgot.. lol!).
    They did talk about knocking 3x.
    Slippers dont go away from you as your soul might walk away when you're sleeping.

Theres more.. but i forgot.

The ghost stories of hotel that were told in BBC were scary. :S

4. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Never get the over priced drinks from the fridge! -lol

5. negiqboyz

2 couples in my tour group was very unlucky. they got the room w a spirit that chased them out in the mid of night. Thats y i made thos post to share what others have taught me. hopefully it will help others have a more pleasant vacation.

6. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

wow ive never heard of these things before o_O

7. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

^me neither! n i think i shit my pants cuz i will probably be sleeping in a hotel room by myself soon....

ive done it before for work n i was scared already.... this only makes things worse!

8. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

call a duck like you normally do ;)

9. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

Never leave your packed luggage unattended in the room on your date of departure.

Many hotel cleaners will know that you're likely flying out and not ever coming back. They wait until you're just about to leave, when all your luggage is packed and ready to go, but you just happen to step out for breakfast first, before coming back to the room to collect your bags and go to the airport. At this time they go into your bags and remove whatever is valuable, and then close up the bags again. Most people wouldn't bother to check the contents again, until after the flight home. By that time, when you discover you've been ripped off, it's much too late to really do anything about it.

If you must leave your packed luggage unattended, always ensure that they're completely locked first. I've seen people plastic wrap their stuff. It doesn't stop people from going into the bags, but it would sure let you know that someone had.

10. MissCheekS

@kodak:

Why'd I call u, u ugly duck!? I aint like u... paying for sex!!

11. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

if bible is there and you still see things tear pages out of it and wipe your ass with it.

12. MissCheekS

Lol nas... r u wondering why TT blogged abt u hating??? :sleep:

U even hate on the bible!!

13. negiqboyz

I always recommend putting up the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door if you're leaving for breakfast. This will prevent the housekeeping from going into your room in the morning. Of course, still gotta locked up everything. Usually, hotels have small safes in the room so I'd leave some stuffs (passport, camera, etc) there. If things are missing, then you know someone came in and broke into the safe.

*****I also want to share with others that usually, I leave the front of my luggage (pocket) unlocked. Recently, I was told by airport security that some criminal would stick into cocaine or med or whatever and then track you down on the address shown on the luggage. Thus, lock the front too to avoid all the potential probs.

14. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

no i dont!!!! what i mean is if it doesnt save you then save trees by using them pages and wiping ya ass...save the trees! :trollface2:

15. mr_evolution

Better they take stuff out then putting stuff in

16. reno

reno Well-Known Member

or just become a platinum member after staying long enough
    and u get anything and everything u want :p

17. mr_evolution

everything? :shifty:

18. reno

reno Well-Known Member