Triumph in the Skies II - 衝上雲宵II

Discussion in 'Chinese Drama Discussion' started by mr_evolution, Jul 10, 2013.

1. sango

sango Well-Known Member

I think Ron is going to be with Kelly first but in the end he will date Myolie.
    I think it's quite obvious when you watch the spoiler filled theme song.

2. wal

wal Well-Known Member

hm, i kinda liked fala's lap(?) dance...

too bad we didn't get to see more :)

3. Fala so naive lol how many girls Captain cool brought to that place and how many dances:trollface2:

key to her heart? more like to her panties:naughty:

4. wal

wal Well-Known Member

true that.. i really hate her character actually (bad writing), she's constantly doing stupid things (trying her best to get kicked out of PPP while she really "wants" to fly), falling for a player just because of a key to a bracelet lolol. i can understand her letting go of her ex, daniel, finally, but to instantly fall for someone else, especially captain cool? no doubt he has great looks girls drool over, but i thought holiday was supposed to be a "smarter" girl when it comes to such things. she knows captain cool has like a new girl every other night and yet she falls for him without even talking about how their future relationship is supposed to be (eg. no more one night stands for captain cool, otherwise she's gonna lock his **** up).

5. colbne

colbne Well-Known Member

Fala's character is immature and annoying. She seems to be over-acting as well, trying hard to be cute and bubbly but failing....

6. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

The version here in PA definitely cut out a lot of actions....lol..... I've seen the whole scene and all u can see is the bareback fala with chi lam holding on to her bare waist and locked lip for about 5-8 secs.....there's really notin that anyone missed...

7. sango

sango Well-Known Member

Yeah Fala's acting in this serie is terrible.

8. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Version here on PA = what is broadcasted on TVB in HK, so definitely lots of cut scenes. The so called sex-scene with Fala & Chilam.. you guys didnt miss much. You could see more her The Stew of Life scene -lol

9. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

who is PINK PINK?

10. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

^Rebecca Zhu... I think

11. Correct

head jeh, kenneth, and rebecca just like SSSS series :)

12. jdm_s2k

who is colby again?

she did pretty good in epi 18

13. wal

wal Well-Known Member

anyone getting annoyed by "ar b", that guy who actually has a twin and whenever he gets the chance he's gonna sing... as if TVB wants him to show the audience he can sing as well? -_-

just like skylette's boss with the guitar -_-

edit: wow.. the second part of episode 18 is so good, i haven't seen a TVB episode i could call "good" for a long time. what a huge dilemma for nick and coco, especially for nick imo. personally, i wonder which man could accept his fiancee to do such a thing for her friend?

14. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

dunno if anyone noticed it, but i just cant get over the fact that when myolie cries, she have this look that we all from PA should remember..... i think it was called the "ging" face or something like that.....So instead of being sad, i was LMAO......

15. pOtentiaLeaver

pOtentiaLeaver Well-Known Member

"Gwing" ;D. 囧

16. Nancy is too nice...putting off your own wedding to do this!?:nuts: that ke leh feh nick don't deserve Nancy though -lol

doesn't Him Law pair with Nancy in this? they don't even have scenes together! -unsure

17. sango

sango Well-Known Member

If my gf or wife says she wants to be a surrogate mother, I think I wouldn't approve of it either.
    It would just be so weird.

#117 sango, Aug 8, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
  18. I see Crystal Li lol didn't see her since GJ2

19. jdm_s2k

who was crystal li?

20. Fala and Cap. Cool releationship..thats messed:facepalm: