Triumph in the Skies II - 衝上雲宵II

Discussion in 'Chinese Drama Discussion' started by mr_evolution, Jul 10, 2013.

1. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

i wanna smack josie she annoying as fuk man terrible actress

2. wal

wal Well-Known Member

wow.. him law has an awful looking chest... they're like BOOBS O_O they're way too round... should be more square.

3. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

what...they are fighting for the same girl??

4. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Nah, he only wanted to get Ron to take action and he wanted to get to know Myolie better so that he can forget his ceased wife.

5. wal

wal Well-Known Member

guys.. it's that time again of the show: SHOW PREDICTION!

after issac (isaac?!) heared that jose (josie?! lol) has that disease and doesn't have a long time to live, i wonder what the TVB scriptwriter will make issac do?

a) ignore her, go for har sun (myolie wu) and live happily after
    b) avoid har sun and hook up with jose because he "feels sorry" for her
    c) fall for big boobed jim jim (him law)

joking aside, i think TVB is so original to let issac go for B. he'll avoid har sun, causing lots of frustrations and drama from everyone (har sun doesn't understand, his bor, samuel tong won't understand either, cabin crew (captain cool) will attempt to kick his ass for "cheating his sister)) etc. jose might just die right before they marry and issac goes back to har sun, lots of drama continues and FINALLY near the end of the whole show they will be together.

what do you think guys?

6. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

pink pinks story was dreadful the conclusion is why i stop caring about tvb my god horrible acting and writing mostly writing.

7. its a bore right now.. need story and villain!

8. tranceNrg

tranceNrg Well-Known Member

5 of the episodes this week are pretty lame.

9. wal

wal Well-Known Member

it is indeed quite boring lately, the show is floating around with no clear direction.

a villain MIGHT make this more interesting, but if TVB were to introduce a villain so suddenly, it would feel forced... the only "bad guy" i can think of is adrian perhaps.

10. sango

sango Well-Known Member

Product placement overkill !
    TITS 2 is one big commercial for glaceau vitamin water. It makes this serie look so cheap.

11. DKNY

DKNY Well-Known Member

The plot line is how they all trying to get over Zoe with love stories on the side.

12. wal

wal Well-Known Member

are you sure? that would be the most boring story line ever then.

i thought the story line would be "anything" related to aviation. people doing the cadet program, people doing the steward(ess) program and ultimately working on a plane.

it's quite sad how the engineers get left out, like no one wants to ever be an engineer, but at least they get screen time and some story around them. what TVB seems to forget is that there is also ground staff. personally, i work as ground staff as well and there is a lot of stuff going on as well, surely TVB could write some good episodes about the stuff going on in the airport itself.

but TVB just wants people to believe aviation is only about working on a plane (ahh, the "good life" xD)

13. NavyPung

NavyPung Member

14. wal

wal Well-Known Member

yeah

edit: i didn't know you could write such a short post. oh, and who are you replying to? :)

15. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

[​IMG]

PA getting dem Vitamin Water ads too -lol

On a side note, I kinda wish they focus more on the aviation aspect of the show. Not really interested in love stories..

16. hellohello

hellohello Member

Holiday is annoying the crap out of me! Fala is a crappy actress and her character is plain childish! How can two mature, sophisticated and successful men fall in love with such a stupid character! TVB needs to stop kiss her @ss and pick better main actress!

17. pcwm77

pcwm77 New Member

Ep31 - When Holiday hugs captain Tong, anyone know the back ground song? I want to download it.

18. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Credits to the youtube poster for all the insert songs in Triumph in the Skies 2 - see all the other videos uploaded by the user.
    Episodes 30-31:
    [video=youtube;ajHJVxk23kY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajHJVxk23kY[/video]

Episode 31-32:
    [video=youtube;uZmWSUzY8qk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZmWSUzY8qk[/video]

Episodes 30-32 had some really lovely songs. There's one more in 32 when Myolie Wu was coming down the stairs and say Ron Ng and Kelly Fu were playing cards. Hopefully the youtube user will manage to find it as well.

19. wal

wal Well-Known Member

that hero dude has no charisma whatsoever... it's like watching a KLF playing a relatively big support role...... so boring watch him.

20. Kayan

Kayan Member

Episode 32
    Credit to youtube poster

[video=youtube;g4k3V0irhZ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4k3V0irhZ4[/video]