Tvb fans

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by kitman2007, Jun 4, 2007.

1. subaru3169

subaru3169 Well-Known Member

aiyo.. i wish i had satellite tv

2. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

can always download ma. :) kekeke*

anyone else watching into thin air or have watched? hehehe.
    I really love that piano tune :)

3. ckhar

ckhar Well-Known Member

I'm a big TVB fans, I've download almost very series.... TQ TVB for all the good series

4. sheep_skip

sheep_skip Active Member

yeah, TVB my main source of entertainment here...
    was so addicted to it ever since zhen qin; this super long hk series prob in the 90's.
    i rarely watch on tv becos of my busy schedule but I will try to dl most series wif my fav actor or actress..
    Perish in the name of love rocks! Green hope too.. oh and many more too :p

5. akaWoot

akaWoot Active Member

when i was younger my parents would constantly watch tvb but i didnt care much for it..now that im older tvb is awesome! ^__^ we have directTV and the only good chinese channel is TVB.

6. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

down memory lane is my all time favorite!! touching story by man chi leong and michelle yim...not to mention their 4 cute little kids and blossoming love story by frankie and kenix...

7. 2change

2change Well-Known Member

we have jadeworld tvbusa in directtv over in america .. the entertaiment news is like 4days behind. those improtant show like tvb award and stuff is pretty up-to-date.. as for the tvb dramas it is like 1year behind.

8. SUSIE-DANG-1988

hmm... zhen qin = Jung Ting? as in Kindred Spririt? Which was only 20 mins long? Well if it is.. im re-watching it allll again, lol. Its showing on chinese channel - uk. hahaha!

But yeh, the older classic series are wayy better, but lucky they still show the old series.
    So happy that they re-showing Aiming High and DIF4 - they were like my fav ones!! xD

9. dw6881

dw6881 Member

the newer tvb series are not as good as the old ones

10. candy10013

candy10013 Well-Known Member

i love the series from the 80's and to mild 90's. through they do have some good series afterwards but it not as great the older series.

11. kiraexiled

kiraexiled Member

Here in Malaysia we have astro that shows super old tvb movies -dead There're also latest tvb shows for viewing but extra charges -dead-dead-dead

12. daisuki

daisuki Well-Known Member

i like tvb so much. i have a tvb post at home

13. SUSIE-DANG-1988

hehehes, i guess everyone on here has been grown up to watch TVB. :)

Forensice Heroes is getting really good, can't wait to watch tomorrow's episode.
    I love watching crime series, pretty good to guess who killed who. hahaha.

14. hktvb2001

hktvb2001 Active Member

I am a SUPER TVB FAN.. I love TVB Shows. I always spend my time to watch tvb series. Good work!!!

15. bub_mnm

bub_mnm Member

OMGG... TVB series r so good and addicting.... i watch them too much... heart of greed was soo good... cried

16. sheep_skip

sheep_skip Active Member

lol... foxtel in aus definitely does not have any TVB series :( but luckily can see some on youtube or here :) :)

17. knightkyun

knightkyun Active Member

TVB series is my only source of cable, I ahve no cable connections =(
    BUT tvb is gooooooooooooooood :p

I like mostly modern series, but much of an ancient fan. I watch some of the ancient ones, the comedy ones I would watch :D

They are very addicting, most of the ending are disappointing to me, cause I was expecting more, didn't want it to end yet ):

18. SUSIE-DANG-1988

haha, yeh... modern series are good as i can understand. hehhe.
    lucky you can always download. :)

19. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

The monkey king was my fav when i was young.... modern for me

20. minidee

minidee Well-Known Member

i wish i had tvb channel. =(. TVB always gives me a warm feeling. Such family-oriented and good student spirit. Good for kids growing up in HK!