Tvb fans

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by kitman2007, Jun 4, 2007.

1. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

i love how chinese channel - uk put the old classic series on again!!

BURNING FLAME 11!! WOOooo! ~~

2. sai

sai Well-Known Member

I love the old series like duke of mount deer performed by andy lau, tony leung and other, old series was good cuz dun use a lot FX

3. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Malaysia supports TVb alot too...haha...

4. xena24good

xena24good Member

i really want to see TVB channel
    is there any chance to get it in nilesat .. ?? i hope can find its frequency ??

5. lilchan92

lilchan92 Well-Known Member

i wanna see that really old series that the girl is from the computer game and she comes out and then they end up falling in love and people are after her but i dont know the name of it

6. SUSIE-DANG-1988

Love how fast these tvb series are showing in UK!! compare to the hk series it's only like a 3 months gap!
    all these series that they been showing recently, eg: father and son, steps, ultimate crime fighter. They showing all these in uk next month!!! wooahh!! they really are catching up!!

But then again, they haven't shown the other ones thats been shown in hk a few months ago. Like: Brink of law, men in pain, diecy business [which i really wanna watch that!] hahaha.

If i knew that - i wouldn't download the ultimate crime fighter. haii... wast of my time. kekeke*
    Lucky I didn't download any others/ hehehe/
    Can't wait to watch the green grass of home at 7:10pm - TVB-UK! wooo!!

7. SUSIE-DANG-1988

no tvb fans here?? hahahahahas. j/k j/k

Hmm... everytime you play a tvb theme song, do you think of that series? hehe, cos i doo! lol. And whenever you watch tvb series, do you sing along to the theme. lol, hahaha. Well I do! =) Everytime when it's on, never get bored of the theme.

Also When you're watching old series either on tapes or the re-peats that they show on chinese channel. Do you think to yourself 'ahh . . . her/him I never he/she was on there!!" lol. When you see an actor/actress that you never thought they be in it? 'Cos I do, all the time!

At the moment I'm following Vigilante Force and I never knew Ron Ng was in this series?!?! lol. He looks soo young and ying as a goo wak jai, hahaha, lol. But I guess when you was watching these old series back then, you was young so wouldn't know whose who as in those ming sing. lol. But as you get older you recognise these familiar faces and know who they are. And also lam fung in A Step Into Past, lol. And he was actaully like a main character in here?! o_O he looks odd there though. rofl.

And when watching them, do you briefly remember some of the scenes or episodes when you first watched? I briefly do, but not fully remember. But it's good to watch some old series now.

Which old series would you like to watch again if you could choose? I really wanna re-watch 烈火狂奔 - Heartstrings. All I can remember is that Gigi Lai plays the piano or something in the theme video. lol. Really hope that they will re-show that on Chinese Channel!!! Doubt it though . . . they should ask us to make a request on what old series they should show us!! hehehe.

hahahas, just so that anyone can say somthing about tvb. kekekes.

8. emawlee28

emawlee28 Well-Known Member

if anyone is looking for TVB DRAMA SONGS/new movies or korean movies japense anime anyways all the asian things are here watch online or download it 1oo% free :D

http://chinkymovies.blogspot.com

9. SUSIE-DANG-1988

AWESOME! master of tai chi is coming on sooon!
    very fast! =)

10. cothfy

cothfy Active Member

Yesssss...Master of Tai Chi, airing 26th of March in UK. Cant wait. Seems like the chinese-channel is showing more and very recent and new TVB series. Not like a year or so after airing in HK.

11. SUSIE-DANG-1988

hahahas, yeah.. it's good innit/ hehehes.
    btw - they haven't even shown men in pain, diecy business and all them yet! hahaha.
    they too busy showing the latest ones.. lol.

wonder when wars of in laws 2 showing leh?

12. bbes

bbes Incredible

dunno they prob will like show it later for those. anyway they shouldn't wait such a long time to show it rele cos u have to pay for the channel so u should expect pretty much the same as in hk.

13. SUSIE-DANG-1988

hmm yeh.. maybe. Yeh, I see what you are saying, but they really have improved though, cos we only wait like 3 months after they showed it on HK. Before used to take a year till they show it in uk. But now only 3 months!! Taichi is on sooon, after survivor's law 2!! woooo! Can't wait for that! Wonder when wars of in laws 2 is on?? hmm...but they missed out some series. Diecy Business!!! I wanna see that!

Anyone getting those new extra 5 channels seems good. I wanna watch the old series toi. hahahahahahas. I wonder how much they are... my mum was talking about it today and i was like we should get it. lol. But she didn't say anything, so guessing no... =(

14. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

I've grown up watching TVB so i must say i like the older series say in the 90s and early 00s. I find the series these days very repetitive and very forgettable, and the new generation actors unbelievable and rubbish. I prefer the days of Felix wong, louis koo, gallen lo, Jessica, bobby, flora etc.

15. bbes

bbes Incredible

lol, at least u have tvb channels in ur house. i don't even have them, but there is this website which is brill, as u can just get shows here.

16. Turbo

Turbo Active Member

hahaha!

17. popazn

popazn Well-Known Member

Can i ask those in UK with TVB channel(s), is it a subsriber pay TV? How much does it cost? How many cantonese channels are available? Becos im in Aust, and there is a TVBJ channel as part of JadeWorld satellite pay TV. IT has a lot of repeats and old drama series which ppl here dont like, everyone wants new stuff. New drama series are maximum 2 wks later than HK, exc Best Selling Secrets which is 6months delay, but infotainment shows can also be upto 6 months late. But it's like AUST$50/month. i just want to know how we compare!

18. SUSIE-DANG-1988

Movie Buff Championship ONLY @ TVB-UK

Chinese Channel UK are doing re-runs of this classic variety show ! The very first series (Movie Buff Championship). So people in uk that have chinese channel it's on: Monday's, Wednesday's and Friday's at 1pm!! hahahas. :)

Very funny!! hehehes. Much better than the new one.

yeahh!!! very first super trio show!! woah! I don't rememebr watching this on tv... jordon chan as a host.. =S hahahas. yepp. hacken looks woah! o_O hahahahahas

Yeahh!! that's my fav game that is, the "tvb gor b, b jai gor jai". hahahahahas!! GOOD GAME THAT WAS!! Francis Ng was really goood!! Even I couldn't rememeber them!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

TVB-UK: What does everyone think of the current channel. Now it's changed from "mo sin wai sin toi" to 翡翠台 - Jade (TVB). hahahahas. Awesome!! catching up with all these latest hk series!!! Can't wait to watch D.I.E. been. kwok jun on is really good at these mysterios series!! hehehehes.

Lucky I didn't d/l any new current series that are showing in hk ... no point! kekekeks. About time they show Diecy Business!! yeahhh!! Gambling series! wicked!! ... hmm.. I reckon they should have put yeh mah lai lai 2 on weekdays instead off weekends!! :/ ... hmm.. other series that they still haven't put are: men in pain, brink of law! hahahas. (even though I seen them... hehehes)

#78 SUSIE-DANG-1988, Apr 6, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2008
  19. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

I am the biggest TVB fan ever, TVB is like my life. I love TVB alot, i can't miss any episodes from a series or a second of it. I must watch it all!

20. little_toe

little_toe Member

Some are good but others are bad..