Ur opinion on this series!

Discussion in 'Phoenix Rising - 兰花劫' started by happii, Jul 17, 2007.

1. rainbowstars28

rainbowstars28 Well-Known Member

this series so very interesting
    the big sister is soo nice to her younger sister

2. jsleepoverc

jsleepoverc Active Member

this series always make me want to watch more at the end, but while i watch like 15 minutes into it for the beginning than i start to get bored and get excited and bored. not sure how I feel bout it yet but the ending always makes me keep watching so i for sure keep watching till the end. love sunny's character!

3. cat

cat Well-Known Member

The story line is very interesting and I would like to see what happen next.

4. ktvb

ktvb Member

Up to episode 7 and Im quite enjoying the series. Excited to find out hwat happens next!

5. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Hmmm~~ This drama is a bit dull for me if comparing it to drive of life~ but anyhow~ a moderate drama..

6. candy10013

candy10013 Well-Known Member

the plot is good. it makes u want know is going to happen next.

7. daisy

daisy Well-Known Member

I love this drama it sooo good.

8. kuromixd

kuromixd Member

i think that the second sister might call the police on both sisters so that no one could find out the truth i mean it is her wedding day and she doesnt want people to know she killed her mother. she so evil

9. aznsmiley

aznsmiley Member

sorry to say.... this series is boring and senseless... I don't get what's the point of this drama... it's a waste for TVB to cast this drama... They could have cast another police or forensic drama... Don't you guys think so? hehe don't hate it's just my opinion...

10. rabbits5354

rabbits5354 Member

i think its more of a dark side of sibling betrayal
    sunny character good for him
    like him in serious roles
    the roles suits him for the show makes character believable
    crystal and leila start off very emotional and powerful
    love it
    series always want u to keep watching til the end cause it may seem bleak so its like will it be happy ending after all sort of feel
    anyway that's why i'm still watchingit i want to know that out of such a dark show that there will be a happy ending

11. aznroyale

aznroyale Member

-bigclap-bigclap, great series, i dont think it has and flaws at all

12. pepsiblue

pepsiblue Well-Known Member

Random thing I noticed, I guess TVB likes to recycle/re-use stuff, because Louisa So's outfit in chapter 13 is the exact same as one of Yoyo Mung's when she was in the Charm Beneath. When I saw Louisa I was like ''i've seen that somewhere b4'' . Too funny lol.

13. gzbee

gzbee Member

i like all tvb series..cant wait for more..

14. kuromixd

kuromixd Member

i thought that the older sister ( Crystal ) was very couragous of going back every time she got a chance leaving in esp 14 when she got to leave she went back for her jailmate even though the jailmate was so mean to her, and that goddame guard man or whatever always wants to take revenge on both sisters. and i feel bad for the little sister beacuse everytime she creates a great escape someone always ruins it for both of them, it like she wasted her effort on nothing.

CAN'T WAiT UNTIL THE NEXT ESP. COMES !!-^_^-^_^

15. candy10013

candy10013 Well-Known Member

it has nice storyline to it. It was worth watching more the others that came.

16. jsleepoverc

jsleepoverc Active Member

the series has gotten lame for me, they escape than go back and escape again and go back again. they make it seem so easy to escape out of jail. and just watching chapter 13 it reminded me of prison break.

17. paulinnarh

paulinnarh New Member

Cool Series

Currently watching Pheonix Rising
    it is da bomb!!
    like so cant wait to c MOR bros!!
    XD

yours sincerely.
    lil girl from aust.-surr

18. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

quite lame the story line after watching so many episodes.. It just doesnt make any sense at all. The story line is getting out of track. Maybe they are trying to buy time to make the drama 20 episodes. If not there will be nothing to show lol.

19. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Get interesting, i want to found out if they will get out or not!

20. gday

gday Well-Known Member

I personally think that it’s a really sad series. Im pretty not into these types of series. Illprob watch this after I finish drive of life. i do hope it gets better though. i dislike sad movies :(