Ur opinion on this series!

Discussion in 'Phoenix Rising - 兰花劫' started by happii, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Shi Yen

Shi Yen Member

i don´t really like this series, because i hate sad series. i think the live is hard/sad enough and then i don´t want to watch something sad like this series.

2. ByeBye

ByeBye Member

i like this series..

3. donovan11

donovan11 Member

me too. suprising u and me think alike. Anyway, i stop downloading it since episode 5. I rather watch drive of life. -bigclap

4. daisy

daisy Well-Known Member

Oh man this series is soo..sad. I just can't believed what the second sister did to the older sister. And I want to find out how the ending will be like - is the bad person get justify or not. At for most of the TVB series I have been watching the bad person usually get justify. I wonder if this series is the same.

5. cat

cat Well-Known Member

I find the second sister is getting more evil than ever and I feel sorry for the older sister. This series is soo...sad.

6. jljljljl

jljljljl Member

i totally love this series. it's definitely amazing to see Louisa So to play the evil role. this is one depressing series. feel sad for Crystal...

7. cloud75

cloud75 Active Member

Great serie and I hope TVB does does something stupid at the end as they usually do.

8. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

hmm~~ i think i really dislike sad dramas so this drama is no good for me... Prefer drive of life as it has more interesting storyline.

9. candy10013

candy10013 Well-Known Member

ok, some parts are intersting. while others drags a bit.

10. Jesscutie

Jesscutie Member

i really love this series, sometimes it gives me the chills..cuz something intresting is happening, i really dislike the middle sister, soo WICKED

11. mulder99

mulder99 Member

started off ok , but draggy

12. hoi_lee

hoi_lee Well-Known Member

i think its started off.......really boring
    but now its great!! hahha !! >< seconds thoughts~~ i take back what i sed! >O<

13. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

It was too draggy...

14. mistyingjo

mistyingjo New Member

it's sorta boring in the beginning but it got pretty interesting later on

15. andyseowkw

andyseowkw Active Member

bad ending

16. KC520

KC520 Active Member

okay series.. nothing so special about this drama... this whole , entire story is revolved around a jail.. which i find to be boring.. there are not funny moments no comic relief in the entire series.

I would rate this series a 6/10

17. celiowin

celiowin Member

I'm not a big fan of series in these periods, but it was a good story, although a very sad one.
    -cry2

18. kenshin

kenshin Well-Known Member

I had to skip some parts, because they weren't interesting enough...the ending suits the serie...my overall opiniion for this serie is 6.5.

19. michelle7879

michelle7879 Well-Known Member

i dun really love such story line series... cos.. is sad sad de... and sometimes tis series quite
    bored... so, dun really love, but did love to see Ma Hak & So Fei...this couple is sweet and cute...

and So Yuk Wah, is more and more evil la.. really angry while she her, killed her eldest sister's mum
    so sad for seeing 2 sisters go into jail for non their fault of doing bads...

so, tis series to me, is just normal and ok only....
    not to say very nice....

michelle

20. JYJLrock

JYJLrock Well-Known Member

This series is pretty interesting and something really different from TVB
    It went well until I reached the end - the ending was really poor.