Vincent Wan as 甘永中

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by love_of_tvb, Aug 1, 2008.

1. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

im pretty sure BMX are bikes and not Cars :p

2. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

, lol, u might be right, but then how did Hor Ma; go from saying Bikes to Linda's Second Hand car...... anyway, it would be strange, when vincent goes and lives in hor ma's house, and he becomes happier and starts talking again, coz then hor ma will be brainwashing ' vincent' or something, when hung yee explains to the grandma

3. oturan1

oturan1 Active Member

Same. I dont know why but the first thing that came to mind when he said "You monster, shut your mouth" is...Harry potter -_-

I dont like him that much, probably cuz he's new. HOG should be filled with experienced actors not newbies.

4. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

Because, BMXs bikes are likened to BMWs in the car context. She was just comparing that Vincent gets 4 branded bikes to travel, each costing thousands of pounds, where as Linda only gets a second hand car. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

5. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

He's so stoned

6. kiwisurfco

kiwisurfco Active Member

Is pretty cute.. but don't really like him....

7. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

i think he's cute also!

8. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol woot, ep 11, he comes back , lol i reckon hes the most interesting out of the kids, lol, coz hes so mysterious :p Chao Diao :p

9. SanGai

SanGai Well-Known Member

He's a pretty weak character/weak actor. He seems so wooden and so bland, it's almost a pain for me to watch him.

10. weedpeach

weedpeach Well-Known Member

well, not so great at actingg, but its nice to have him in this drama. :]
    yeah, i remember the part where he finally spoke up in front of the family, about how he didnt want to go to school, his acting wasn't that great, but that scene was really touchingg.
    i think it would kind of been sad if he wasnt in this series. i would like to see more of him in the series though. maybe he'll improve!!
    give him a chance, after all, like previous posts had said, he is a new actor!
    :]

11. mandy

mandy Member

I like Vincent!. Nice to see him on MR. I didn't know him at first. When I saw him on MR I thought who's that cute guy. I want to see more of him.

And I think he will play in more tvb series soon! Nice to see a new cute actor. :)

12. Toilet

Toilet Well-Known Member

i think he's a good character but don't think he'll be appearing more often
    is there gonna be a side story about love for him?
    my sister hates his acting haha
    he's not bad for a new person
    remember what Linda Chung used to be like -_-'

13. zeewee

zeewee Well-Known Member

This guy's acting is bad and I agree with the poster who said that he shouldn't have gotten a role in MR. There are so many other young, but experienced actors they could have chosen from!

14. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

i find it hard to hear what he is talking about. he has a wierd voice.

15. OriCalbee

OriCalbee Member

his acting isn't really good and they should have chosen a more experienced actor for MR, but he does have some good scene's.

16. tvblover4lyfe

tvblover4lyfe Member

his acting is really reallllyyyy baddddd

17. Hoang_X

Hoang_X Well-Known Member

he is new, give him a break. He doesnt even have much to act in this series anyways...

18. tvb.fan

tvb.fan New Member

I think it is because I tried to search for him but there wasn't any info. :(
    He is kind of cute but he is like barely in the movie.
    He doesn't talk much in it. Its mostly Ray and Moses.

19. bobbylee

bobbylee Well-Known Member

he's always there in the family scenes, but he never speaks. i wonder how many lines he has in the whole series. cos he doesn't seem to speak much from about episode 20 onwards

20. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

Since he's new, I think he just needs more experience. But his character is another total waste of time. Sure, he had a major plot line in Ep 10 but after that it's not much at all.