律政新人王 Vs 律政新人王II

Discussion in 'Survivor's Law II - 律政新人王II' started by popazn, Jan 12, 2008.

?

What do you think of 律政新人王II (Survivor's Law II) compared to the

1. It's excellent, better than the first series

19 vote(s)
    34.5%
  2. It's OK, quality is similar to the first series

13 vote(s)
    23.6%
  3. I prefer the previous series more, but this one is satisfactory

14 vote(s)
    25.5%
  4. It's worse than the first series, the previous one was much better

9 vote(s)
    16.4%
  1. popazn

popazn Well-Known Member

The previous series was 25 episodes with Raymond Lam, Myolie Wu, Sammul Chan and Bernice Liu. This new second sequel is only partially related with the first by using Sammul as the link to the first series. In my opinion, the first series had a better cast and the storyline seems more original. What do you think of this second series? How does it compare? Which do you think is better?

2. hoi_lee

hoi_lee Well-Known Member

haha, the quality i reckon is kinda the same. 律政新人王II is pretty good :D

3. tamagodaisuki

i think both are actually good. although the 2nd one doesn't really related back to the 1st series, the storyline is still pretty good n funny.

4. asianviez

asianviez Well-Known Member

1st better

not much chemistry with ella K n male stars.
    Bernice had more screen presence.

5. Lorrlan

Lorrlan Well-Known Member

yeh i think both of them are really good but i prefer the actors and actresses in the first one

6. xiaoling

xiaoling Member

nr 2 is very good ang fun

7. freeminded

freeminded Well-Known Member

I prefer the first one, because of the cast. The storyline seems more solid and good in part 1

8. ~I'm likin the first one more cos they got better actors XD

9. drinkdeep

drinkdeep Member

Hey, I love this one. I believe that this one will able to be better than the first one. This is very funny too!

10. SkyHigh123

SkyHigh123 Well-Known Member

original ones are usually better because they start everything off.

11. sakurafossil

sakurafossil Well-Known Member

the first was better but the story line isnt so bad.

12. lidulqtpi

lidulqtpi Member

honestly, i prefer the old casts for the second survivor over the new casts for survivor 2. the old casts was so much better and there were great connection. i don't know if anyone remember this, but in the first survivor law , Kenneth played a pervert and now seeing him as lawyer is such a huge jump...lolz usually when i watch part 2, 3, or higher....i like to watch what happen to the characters and their development, especially their relationship (if there's any).

13. first was so good! the new one is watchable but nothing compared to the first one.

14. Scherazarde

Scherazarde Active Member

I liked the first one more because there was more unity in the four characters but this one is so broken.

15. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

I love this one in term of the humorous part~~!!

16. popazn

popazn Well-Known Member

What about theme song? Do you prefer the old one for first series or the new one? For me, i prefer this one because it has a better piano tune, the old one somehow wasnt as catchy. What do people think?

17. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

i like the first themesong better. kenneth ma doesnt really have the vocals to sing unlike raymond lam! <3 raymond lam. droool hahha

18. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

I liked the first one better, in terms of cast and story line. But the second one is entertaining too...

19. YingYing

YingYing Well-Known Member

i went back to the first one after watching 2 first..both were around the same though i think i much prefer the pairing of ken and ella..raymond and myolie were okie..but didnt really like the pairing of sam and myolie, and sam and bernice..

20. i like the 2nd one cause ella is in it xD and i cant remember what the 1st one was about :<