律政新人王 Vs 律政新人王II

Discussion in 'Survivor's Law II - 律政新人王II' started by popazn, Jan 12, 2008.

?

What do you think of 律政新人王II (Survivor's Law II) compared to the

1. It's excellent, better than the first series

19 vote(s)
    34.5%
  2. It's OK, quality is similar to the first series

13 vote(s)
    23.6%
  3. I prefer the previous series more, but this one is satisfactory

14 vote(s)
    25.5%
  4. It's worse than the first series, the previous one was much better

9 vote(s)
    16.4%
  1. chainbear

chainbear Member

its about the same la

2. stawbewii

stawbewii Well-Known Member

i've kinda forgotten what the 1st was talked abt...felt so long ago. But i really liked teh cast. And Bernice was so different in it ^^ Raymond was so cool in those skate thingys!! ^_^
    Well, i like both. Survivor's Law 2 gets sooo much suspense & excitement at the end =]

3. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

the first was better coz ti had Raymnd Lam lol

4. tinax3

tinax3 Member

SL I is like wayy better than SL II in my opinion since raymond was in it ;]
    he makes ever series great

5. robsh

robsh Well-Known Member

this series is total bullshit
    that wotevr vincent guy killed someone and he was let go with no criminal records or anything
    even get back being a barrister in this series thats utterly bullshit

6. Giniro

Giniro Well-Known Member

I prefer the first on if only link with Samuel my as well just change the whole series name raher than make a sequal. Comparing Raymond and Myolie is much better than Kenneth and Ella. Futhermore is dont explain and not tell in the series name who know it is a sequal

7. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

Def first one.. this is hardly called "second" one as only sammul is in it..
    still like first one - better actors in there.

8. Suiko

Suiko Well-Known Member

i actually liike the first one better the raymond chemistry was there. I didn't like the new guy ... but ella was looking good

9. The second one is way funnier than the first one. I love Kenneth and Ella as a couple. There wer soo many funny episodes like ep 9, 11, 1, and more. The ending was good. The themesong was not bad. This sereis was interesting and kept me watching it non stop. I was sad that it ended. I mean this is one fof the best series I watched this year. At first it seems bad but its not that bad as it looks. THe cast is good.

10. Chehin888

Chehin888 Member

i thought the first one was so much better, maybe coz it had raymond in it and he is a good actor

11. JTing

JTing Member

I liked the first one, still have to see the second =D

12. pose

pose Member

I found more humor in the second season. The court scenes were also stressed more, which didn't appear to be the case in the season. I'll have to go with the second one.

13. lianglien

lianglien Member

very good drama...funny parts i like best...both one and two are good...actors are all good actors ;)