WAAAAHH Soooo Many People Laah

Discussion in 'Beyond The Realm Of Conscience - 宮心計' started by ultim8camper, Oct 24, 2009.

1. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

so many people, du em jee dow been gor dar been gor .... does any one have like a key type thing .. ? that covers eevryone

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

if only u can read chinese version (already on the dl section):
    [​IMG]

no pic only description: go to wiki

3. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

^ :p gawd why i hate not taking the advatage of going to chinese sunday school when i was younger .... :( now i will have to go college and learn :( ... and erm thx kay .... even tho no idea whos who xD :p

4. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

is it cuz their position in chinese thats why u dont recognize? like yuen si zeng, ching cheung zeng, etc? lol u can learn alot of those terms in these kinda drama. have fun :)

hmm dk if it will help:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

something's wrong w/ the diagram .. what happened to the king at the second line .. he just disappeared .. kinda confusing for me.. i dunno anymore .. lol

6. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

u talking about Muzong (no pic)? he's the emperor who died in ep 2, the actor is Eric Li (the guy who played the twin in DIE2)

7. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Haha..thats one big ass relationship diagram, good cast though

8. negiqboyz

yeah .. i remember him now ..

what's gonna happen to the new king? how does mose come into play when there is already a king??

9. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

just watch, ure too impatient, or look back @ the ancient history

10. mso

mso Member

i rkn

11. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

The guy who's labelled as master eunich, isn't he a general? They call him Ma Dai Jurn Gwan.

12. 310266390

310266390 Member

woah huge cast, i think it's the biggest cast in a series i ever saw, probably bigger than gem of life

13. negiqboyz

what? ma dai jurn gwan is an eunich? i thought he's the military commander?? is my chinese that bad?? i seriously didn't catch that ..

14. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

Nah I think we're correct. My guess is whoever made this relationship pics above got it mixed up.

15. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

He's the head of the eunich for sure, and also the general. How to tell?

1. His make-up & costume
    2. The other eunich, Bo Gong Gong is under him, that's a big clue

16. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

His make up in the pic above looks more like it than what we've seen so far and I think I do agree about the costume looking like a head eunich's from past series, but if he was only a General, I'm sure regular Eunich would have to respect him too anyways so I'm not so sure your second point is all that convincing. I guess we'll see further in the series.

17. negiqboyz

even though his costume is like that of the eunich, but he's not holding that long brushy stick like bo gong gong .. and how can you have a military commander be an eunich .. we're talking about "MEN" under a half-a-man leader .. nah .. don't make sense ..

18. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

There are different kinds of military in the royal family. The one he's in charge of is called 神策军, a type of imperial guard. He knows kungfu well so i guess that's why he's able to also be the head of the army.

His bio from the site, sry not in English..

19. wenp31

wenp31 New Member

going to be another great series!! ^^

20. negiqboyz

ok .. he's an eunich but nothing about him being in charge of the military .. imperial guard? the king is in charge .. not gong gong.