Wang Zi in They Kiss Again?!?

Discussion in 'They Kiss Again - 惡作劇2吻' started by Lorrlan, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Lorrlan

Lorrlan Well-Known Member

I recently just searched They Kiss Again on wikipedia and found that wang zi is in They Kiss Again!!
    just wondering if anyone has seen him in it yet... im up to ep 6 now... anyone know what ep wang zi is going to be in?? and what role he plays??

2. Really....? Wang Zi in TSA. I don't remember seeing his name in the cast list.

-Edited- Oh.. i see now. He plays Ah Nuo 阿諾. Not sure who it is in the manga tho... Never read the manga =P

3. Lorrlan

Lorrlan Well-Known Member

Is there a manga?? Do you know where i can get it??

4. Do you guys think he is the acting as the same Ah Nuo in ISWAK? You know the one in the hospital, I have a feeling it might not be since its only been a few years since the last one in the story so I dont think that like 8 year old looking kid or however old he was, suddenly grow to be like 18...

5. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

Oh yaeh!!! that kid that's sick, and xiang qin n' ah jin were tutoring him.........lol, that wouldn't make sense......8 yr ---> 18. XD

well...he look liked a 14 yr old anyway, who cares

6. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

the manga is pretty old, they are scheduled to air an anime version soon this year.

wikiepedia

7. cindiirella

cindiirella Member

no he doesn't act as ah nuo i think his the kid who acts as Yu Su love rival for the girl Zhen Mei

8. azn604boi

azn604boi Active Member

actually if u look at the cast list name there's like a teenager yu shu being credited.. so mayb later on in TKA ah nuo (wang zi) will show up? so it's possible he's the sick kid from ISWAK

9. qqbaybeh

qqbaybeh New Member

hmm really ? i never saw him , which part was he in o_O?

10. winton

winton Well-Known Member

he was in there?
    i didnt know hmmmm thats strange

11. .//affect-ionn

.//affect-ionn Well-Known Member

Wang Zi is appearing in episode 18 =DD

12. maybe he isnt 18 , they could make him look younger . he doesnt have to be 18....

13. ts93

ts93 New Member

in ep 18/19
    SO HOT!

14. loonshi

loonshi Member

hi i love this show... lcukcily there's part 2.

15. xxarronxx

xxarronxx Active Member

I also heard he was going to be in They Kissed Again but I still haven't seen him yet xD waiting for the Cantonese version.