Wayne Lai as 年子勇

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by love_of_tvb, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Hoang_X

Hoang_X Well-Known Member

I hated the uncle in HOG too. but that just means that he did a good job in acting as a bad guy right? maybe wayne will win a good acting award this year for MR. i like the part when he fights with suzanne about not going to his new job. ripping the plane ticket and threwing it at her face. good part!

2. oturan1

oturan1 Active Member

He's the pig.

3. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

awwww yaaaa ur rite, he was one of the best character on that serie.... that piggy xD

i think its a bit sad that he went to australia : (
    now Ho Ma has no cookie chief =(

4. this person is a really good actor, the first time i saw him was on journey of the west.

well im glad he is getting bigger roles now and he is also gonna be a main lead in a different series

5. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

. lol finally a veteran actor is making it big, coz he didnt have much connections or looks when he started, anyway, where in aussie is he going?

6. kiwisurfco

kiwisurfco Active Member

He's awesome, great performance from him again, always felt he's an under-rated actor

7. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

omg he left HK, :'( i hope he returns to HK to help Ho Ma soon

8. Hoang_X

Hoang_X Well-Known Member

^ yeah, hope he comes back into the series, im pretty sure he does, prob fights along side with Ho Ma against hon yee??? that would be good

9. zeewee

zeewee Well-Known Member

I love Wayne Lai! I'm glad he's finally getting the recognition he deserves (with him getting his own starring role in a new drama and all!)! I really hope his character comes back into the story. Like, he'll come back all rich and successful and help Hor Ma defeat Ah Hung! =P

10. michelle7879

michelle7879 Well-Known Member

i wonder will Wayne Lai back again.. since, he leave earlier..and did not see him any more.. wish that he wil back with something else tat helps HO MA lo..

11. jcy_yan

jcy_yan Well-Known Member

On wikipedia it says that he has an affair with Sa Yee

12. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

It doesn't seem like anything will happen at this point since it's almost over.

13. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

he was pretty great, his "relationship" with susanna was hilarious, too bad he was just here for a very short time.

14. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

OMG! He came back for the last ep! YES!

15. laziboi

laziboi Well-Known Member

i think you got it wrong, his sister studys in Australia, State is Melbourne, Suburb Boxhill which is right next to where i live =]

16. mr_evolution

Country is Australia, State is Victoria, City is Melbourne, Suburb is Boxhill

17. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, how come i didnt see her at boxhil central then

18. mr_evolution

Because she doesn't want to get stalked

19. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, no no, thats the reason why she didnt go to sydney

20. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

disappointed tvb didnt use him to his full potential in MR, he is a great actor and should have got more screen time with a longer plot so that he would have been in the whole series!