Western Men Can't Get Enough Of Chinese Women

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by ralphrepo, Apr 10, 2008.

1. ^^ that's no surprise, people had to trade back in the day and people passed through countries to get to places. maybe he saved someone's daughter from a tiger and died and he was honoured by being put in a tomb. you seen the dramas :p

2. bbes

bbes Incredible

true there was travelling going on, and i guess thats why everybody still remains the same species as we were not seperated for long enough to be different species.

3. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

most whites that get asian women r from the armies back in the days............but now.....i dunno. i meant, peoples are banging eachother....... There will be no such race as whites, hispanics, blacks, or asian soon here in the US.

4. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Everyone is going to be mixed and have mixed babies!

5. Aznflyboi

Aznflyboi Member

they look the best

6. linnetje007

linnetje007 Active Member

asians just have a better figure and looks then western... oh and their just to cute compared to western

7. Vongy

Vongy Active Member

Chinese women also have the characteristic of a slower aging skin/appearance

8. space_kandie

space_kandie Active Member

some western guys think asians...are easy to get thats why but not all

9. Dh_135

Dh_135 Well-Known Member

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh....... me and my friend gets sooo pissed when we see a white guy with some Asian girl. Seriously, they're taking our GIRLS!!!!!!!!!

When a white guy speaks Chinese, Asian girls get so impressed and stuff.... and it doesn't work vice versa for us Asian guys.

10. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

[youtube]FOyRWuklsiQ[/youtube]
    This is hte video to answer all teh questions in the thread ^^

11. slee

slee Active Member

^^ I love that guy!
    'Yellow fever/ asianphile' you get them everywhere. It creeps me out & i can spot one a mile away.
    I say blame it all on the media & PORRRRRN!
    Grrr... they portray asian women as submissive or extremely adventurous in bed.
    Both popular qualities that guys like.
    PFFT!

12. splatjay2

splatjay2 Member

They think you're cheap and easy to score with.

Count the number of western made movies where you're portrayed as weak and easily impressed by white guys. Never mind the movies where asian women are only prostitutes. Now consider that those movies and the stereotypes in them are seen by tens of millions of people at a time; then reinforced by the next movie that comes along. Now you know what the west thinks of you.

somebody had to say it

13. schung23

schung23 Well-Known Member

asian boys ask why asian girls like white guys. because they're enamored by us!!!

14. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

our chinese women will always be the best

15. KaMaN^^v

KaMaN^^v Member

asian women are much more ladylike then the most western women

16. shizukaao

shizukaao Member

i agree me and my friends hate it when white guys get asian girls its quite annoying...

17. c00lsnoopy

c00lsnoopy Active Member

Some wants to be different. Some are chinese wanabe

18. Alienwork

Alienwork Active Member

me too..but i hate those asian girl more..coz they will feeling very proud when them with a white guy?

19. eastdemon

eastdemon Member

I guest the bottom line is everyone want to have something exotic and foreign, something you can show your friends you have someting they don't. I see asian girls with white guys all the time but I almost never once see an asian man with a white girl. I wonder why? (probably because we think white girls are too hard to chase)

20. emawlee28

emawlee28 Well-Known Member

Jajaz . only sum like chinese woman i mean some . are jus gay and prank kall chinky resturants HAHA .