WHAT are you?

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by negiqboyz, Oct 3, 2009.

1. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

hidden & potential lesbos surround me everyday i go to school.....

2. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

no particular reason .. i guess it's natural to be curious when you hang around long enough; to know who you're talking to sorta speak .. knowing can also prevent offensive stuffs ... ex .. i thought shinobi and eviltofu were ladies cuz their nicks and you know .. sounded like one .. lol .. they're not .. anyway, i guessed wrong most of the time .. i wasn't homophobic before but gay guys hitting on me at the gym certainly make me homophobic now .. very as matter of fact .. lol

3. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

@ NAS & EVO i am scared of lesbiens because when they try and flirt it is scary, does not feel normal to me, also the fact blokes likes lesbien just coz they liek the girl on girl action

@ negi - maybe it isnt too bad the fact you are still hitting the gym :xd:

4. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^so you've been hit on before?

hahhaa kay knows the lesbos aye:shifty:gfight1

5. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

what do you mean?? ..

i don't like the g on g action ... everything "gay" is a no in my book gal or guy .. lol

6. bbgirlsum

@ nas - yes and i had to run to my friends to pretend that i am busy, she was scary, then she takes the same bus as me back home so she always sit next to me or behind me and try to talk to me :S

@ negi - aww you are strictly hetro then :xd: man buff yourself just for your wifey hah

7. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^lol so you were stalked by a lesbo? would you say she was like those guy looking lesbos or like a girly one lol. even i'm scared of butches.

8. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

A guy, 99% straight 1% bi

9. bbgirlsum

she's philepino, and she's got the dirty grungey look.. i mean i dont mind the looks of grungers but she looks like half grunge half scruffy and that scares me too her looks lol, and she does act very tomboy ish too... she keeps offering me cigarettes lol

10. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

haha do you even smoke? anyways so negiq is not the only one to have a homo hit on experience hahaha.

so theres a 1% you'll take it from behind?:kekekegay:

11. bbgirlsum

i smoke when im drunk,that coz of the excuse to get fresh air lol

... 1% bi for a guy... are you 1% bi then NAS? LOL negi sounds very adement that he's 100% hetro :p

12. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

no i'm straight! don't think otherwise. i don't like salad tossing or anything to come in or out of my asshole unless its a piece of shit.-rockon

13. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

u got a pic of that grunge lesbo? :shifty:

14. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^i would like to see it too:yes:

15. bbgirlsum

u sure NAS?

@ kay - if i was trying to hide from her why would i have a picture of her *cringe*n never will i have her facebook lol

16. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

whats her name then? ill get it xD

17. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

haha take a snap shot and post!

18. bbgirlsum

well i havent seen her for over a year now.. since we were inthe same college for 2 years.. now im in uni far far far away form her puahahhaa

19. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

so whats the name of her uni? :shifty: FB's not showing up essex, UK, ingatestone in the filter --;

20. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

yea tell kay, at least the college lol.