What do you love about being chinese?

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by Glyceryl, Sep 4, 2009.

1. HollyRong

HollyRong Active Member

有一句话这样说的 太阳能照的到的地方都有中国人的身影!!!呵呵~

2. missdiorcherie

missdiorcherie Well-Known Member

Because i have to like what i am but anyways i love tvb , chinese food, language ,the hair (easy to brush ) .....

3. Benson

Benson Member

i love chinese food...cheap and good....

4. crazy_man206

crazy_man206 Well-Known Member

LOL what Chinese do in Vietnam has no influence on what a pronoun refers to when it comes right after named people.

stop making things up. since when do asian americans claim to be american by BLOOD. learn biology. blood is not determined by WHERE YOU ARE BORN. they claim an American identity, but blood is something else.

5. clwater

clwater New Member

i love the food, holidays, and tea.

6. joewong368

joewong368 Active Member

food and being able to chat to your chinese friends without others knowing what you are talking about

7. dreamcast

dreamcast Member

Love the dim sums, movies and the city of life - Hong Kong

8. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

WEll, we populated the earth. Tat's all i gotta say. Earth belongs to us.

9. covers

covers New Member

the culture

10. qeemon

qeemon Active Member

i agree with you. :biggthumpup:

11. hoyeah!

hoyeah! Well-Known Member

If each Chinese on earth spat in the ocean, the sea level will rise quicker than the greenhouse effect (melting icebergs causing sea level to rise). LOL -bowroflarms headbang2

Who else in the world would eat stinky tofu. heheheeee :whistling:

12. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

What do I love about being Chinese?
    - cool and unique!! hahahas.
    - foooooood!
    - music!
    - TVB series!

ROFL!

13. Chryse

Chryse New Member

thats why we chinese people will rule the world in 2012, its not the end of the world but the beginning of a new dynasty :shifty:

and what i love about being chinese is the cussing :D Diu lej!-innocent

14. Xib

Xib Well-Known Member

The food, the culture, the food, the drmatic history, the food, the women, the food, the language, the food.

DId I mention the food?

.. I'm hungry now, bye

15. emmy

emmy Well-Known Member

I love being chinese because her language, culture, food, music and serie.

16. DaiSifu

DaiSifu Member

I love the food and the city HongKong. Almost all my relatives live there, so i visit them in my vacations

17. TeddyItzMine

TeddyItzMine New Member

i love the music and everything about being chinese =]

#37 TeddyItzMine, Mar 20, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2010
  18. zombierasier

zombierasier New Member

I love the food. It tastes even better when I go to China. There is so much diversity in one country. But I do hate the written language....

19. michew9o

michew9o Member

LOL

my dad's coworkers always go to him with questions and then ask him why he's so smart.
    his response? "because... i'm chinese..." lol.

20. masterfu

masterfu Member

why do i like being chinese, it's because of the glories history China had

but there is also many ways of being chinese, on a more deep level i should say im proud to be a Han, there are many many dialect of the chinese language (cantonese counts as one of them), and there are Korean tribes known as chaoxianzu in china also (which proved that Korea used to be part of China and chinese is the granddaddy of Korean, if you guys think im talking bullshit, just ask any chinese person about chaoxianzu), and besides these two ethic groups, China have 54 other ethic groups. they all have their own cuture and tradition and food, and their own dialect of chinese, China society is too complicated for a foreginer to understand, and that is why there is so many bullshit about China.

and we Han is not actually the first citizens of China, way back then, way before the denasties, there a ruler that took over most of asia, the island of taiwan, korea, the japan island, and the place of vietnam, mongolia, all belong to him, and then the three kingdom era happened, China was divided into three seperate kingdom ruled by a ruler, the three kingdom battled until one took over the other two, then the denasties happened, the Emperors are all Han, and that is when history of Han started, at that time China is still a big country, not like today in the shape of a roster, it was the "8 country allience" that really divided the land and threatened to end the monachy, the 8 countries allience that attack China in 1900s are British, French, Germany, America, Japanese, Russian, Italian, and Austria. They burned houses and looted all treasures in The Forbiden City, and this is the only time that you guys must believe WIKIPEDIA!!! http://zh.wikipedia.org/zh-cn/%E5%85%AB%E5%9C%8B%E8%81%AF%E8%BB%8D, and inside the campus of Tsinghua University in Beijing, there is many places of prove of the invasion of the 8 allied nations, yuanmingyuan is a place to go if you are interested to know more
    and everything i talked above is still way before the communist party took over China, is still in the 1920s, but you guys already know what happened later, KMT and the CCP fought, KMT went to that little island and formed Taowan, and the CCP took over the modern China, at this time, the 56 ethnic group are already formed (they were there since the Emperor time and never left), and now on China TV, you can see programs that talks about the ethnic groups and their history.

but word is no better then actually going to China and take a look and learn more, foreginers i guess cant really understand China and its society unless they go there and see for themselves, and for those people who have chinese parents who thinks China have an abusive government, your parents are morons and they failed to understand the human society. and they probably left China for their own reasons, not because of the government.