What do you order when you go Dim Sum?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Lychee, Jun 7, 2006.

1. HK got cheap tea houses... -lol jk jk... stop hittin me already.. gonna put me in coma.... -cry2

2. haha... if u stop being mean to me i'll stop hitting ya...

dw i won't put u in coma... i still gotta b ur mistress when u win the lottery hahaha j/k

3. yea... you're probably gonna put me n a coma after i win the money... >.<

damn first thing on the list... a DIm SUm restaurant with hot waitresses... open only to me... muwhahahahaha

4. hahaha ... wah... only to u... so greedy... imma march in n drink up ur shark fin soup... :p

5. aishiteru4

aishiteru4 Well-Known Member

i want "dan tart" yum yum... i love dan tart.. and also pai guat!!! my favourites.... and sometimes 'pei dan sau yuk chuk' also very nice ^^
    i hate fung zhao's... yuck..

6. hmmm... chicken feet's ok... even tho but they don't look that good... but i never order it... my fds do... i like egg tart too!!!! have u heard that McMug song abt egg tart?? i thought that was so cute... but it got annoying after a while...

7. chuckiesiu

chuckiesiu Member

shrimp shrimp if it has shrimp I'll eat it

8. ThomsonLai

ThomsonLai Member

always -
    ha churn
    ha gow
    shiu my
    and the occasional
    cha siu bao

9. you guys ever had that "Yeen Wor Dan Tat"... -lol we know its not real yeen wor.. but tastes pretty alright once in awhile...

hey Dawn I finally know what you're talking about!!! the Taro with the meat inside!! lol took my awhile to figure it out... they're pretty good but it's different from the lil taro cubes with i think lil dried shrimps delicately sprinkled over it... :D

10. aiya... i haven't tried "yin wor" egg tart -cry2 ...

hahaha... finally!!! did u go yumcha or something??

taro cubes??? hmmm i wonder if ur talking abt those taro cake... the ones with dried shrimps like radish cake... but then again they r in slices... hmmmmm

11. yae i went yumcha... did you go yet!? umm i dunno... its jus lil cubes fried but there's no batter on the outside..

12. ionno... is it like thin... n u get abt 3 on a plate??

13. no no.. i doubt you guys have it... =/

14. may b not... i'll try to c when i go yumcha next time... but usually i get full after my usualy sticky rice chicken n har gau :p

15. qoo

qoo Well-Known Member

sui mei, mango pudding, egg custards, lou bat go, ha gao, and some kind of chow fun

16. qoo

qoo Well-Known Member

is there a certain chinese restaurant your family loves and goes to all the time?

17. kind of in a way... easier to get tables if you know pple when it's all packed...

18. n they usually don't charge u for tea or give u discount if u someone there... but then again tea is only like $2 per person :p

19. yea if you drink that cheap stuff... -.-

we go and get the Ma Lou Meet... everytime... ahahahhaa jk... -sweat

20. i like "dragon well" (long jeng)... but i usually get jasmine tea when i go yumcha...