What do you order when you go Dim Sum?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Lychee, Jun 7, 2006.

1. sheesh. dawn... what is with you and dragons... -lol

i like the chrysanthamum with lots of sugar... :D

2. hahahaha... NOOOOOO it's the tea i like... it's really refreshing :p

3. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ nah i dont really like chinese tea as my parent s get the really bitter stuff.... i think its called 'po lay' or sopmething like that :)

4. oh yeah... "po lay" is really dark... but i heard it's one of the best to wash away the grease... :p

5. brown_bear

it is??? -huh? i really dont like it as its soo bitter i always end up having a pot of hot water instead -lol

6. u can always pour like 1 quater of ur cup tea n then dilute it with ur pot of hot water -lol

7. brown_bear

^ ha ha not a bad idea there -lol

8. but i dun mind drinking bitter tea... i'm used to it :p the stronger the better... -clapclap

9. brown_bear

wah really.... hey have you ever tried......... i think its called 'kung fu' tea... comes in very small cuups and is like super duper bitter -sick2

10. i think that all depends on the tea... Kung Fu Tea is hella fun... its like tea party for grown pple... -lol ahhahaa.. we have those really fancy sets...

Po Lay... is pretty nasty...

11. brown_bear

woo hoo you agree too........ my parents love it..... but its way too hbitter an di hate it.....

yeh we got given kunf fu tea one time in hk after we finished our meal and i as i do took like a huge sip and it nearly came back up..... -sick2

12. lol thas cuz youre not supposed to take a Huge sip silly... you gotta lightly sip it.. kinda like wine.. but yea.. depends what kinda tea you got in there..

13. brown_bear

yeh i nearly sprayed at my parents but she was like 'dont you there embarrass me here' and i was like oh... and forced it down.. so regretted that ;)

nah i dont like wine either........ last time we had free wine at our prom and its tasted like cat piss... it was foul.....

14. i think i tried kung fu tea once or twice... it was nice hahaha... the tea's really strong... i like it :p

15. brown_bear

wahh if you loved that... then you'll definately love my grandads chinese tea as that stuffs like really bitter and i try to avoid that as much as i can but always seem to be given a cup like all the time when i go to visit them la....

16. flaresz

flaresz Well-Known Member

lol i hate having bitter stuff, its like the worst taste eva

17. i think it all depends on the thing and how bitter it is...

18. for chinese tea i always find a sweet taste after the bitterness :p

19. -shock... what are u doing up so early Dawn!!?? Les go YumCha!! -clapclap -bigsmile

20. haha yeah... 2:12am... hmmm... can't sleep... i think i drank too much tea n coffee today... should i go to bed??