What do you order when you go Dim Sum?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Lychee, Jun 7, 2006.

1. lol perfect time to go YumCha... why sleep..?? ahahhaa... coffee and tea?? wtheck are you doing drinking coffee n tea when you went out with your friend?? or was that llike yesterday err.. day before that... oi.. i dunno diff time zones is too confusing... -confused

2. nah ... i got home not long ago... i went to jolin's concert with my fds... i was afraid i might all asleep so i drank heaps of coffee n tea this afternoon :p

3. whoa.. wha?? Jolin as in the Jolin... as in... the girl wit the tight lil body who sings mandarin??!! damn what is she doing in Sydney... o_O'

sheesh since you're going to bed.. im gonna go yumcha by myself... :p

4. yeah that's her... Jolin Tsai n Jerry Yan came... my fd's crazy abt Jerry so she made me go with her <_<

ahhhh~~~ u leaving me behind... wot r u doing up so early btw??

5. lol oh wow... but damn and she got the tickets n everything... what a great friend... is she younger than you... cuz if she is... hook it up... -bigsmile -lol

I don't even freakin kno why I woke up so early... >_<

6. i paid her back for the tickets >.<

u wanna go yumcha with all those old ppl... tht's y ur up so early... wot time is it anyway??

7. oh lol... no i dont go yumcha with all those ol pple... >_<

its jus early... arent u gonna get some rest?? get som dim sum in the morning

8. liar!!!! u woke up early to fight for the table with the old ppl...

9. Lol youre the Liar!! dont call me a liar... >.< did you wake up n go yumcha with old pple??

10. asuka

asuka Member

I get all sorts of things, I don't think I would be able to list all the types of dim sum I like. But I usually get tripe with soy sauce and I always get the tofu dessert.

11. mdo808

mdo808 Member

well

mos def shrimp dumpling and pork hash and definetely chicken legs

12. nah... my parents went out when i woke up... i got no one to go with... T-T i made myself an instant noodle for breakie this morning... *sniff sniff*

13. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

aww thats soo sad -cry2 i'll go with you -bigsmile

14. aww.. that is -cry2

lol i bet they're like... lets ditch Dawn quick... she always orders everything when we go yumcha... -doh -lolahhahahh

15. hahaha... i reckon!!! they just want "park tor" without me -cry2

wot r u doing up so early again?? -what?

16. ipepsi

ipepsi Well-Known Member

hmm yumm cha i alwais get that beef wit radish thing w.e its call, and a whole buch of other stuff =D.

17. had to go to the bathroom... too much ocha at nite... -lol jk... and wgat r u doing up earlier than early

lol your parents going pak tor... haahahahhaaa.

18. i was reading... hahaha... i didn't notice the time...

woohoo!!! my parents got sticky rice chicken... all i gotta do is pop them in the microwave n i get yummy lunch!!

19. wtheck... lunch time now?? wait and they went out for that long... o_O;

crap i wasted my whole day... -cry2

20. hmmm... they got home abt 12pm yesterday... n brought home frozen sticky rice chicken ^^

yeah it's lunch time today... so u've been watching tvb channel all day again??