What do you order when you go Dim Sum?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Lychee, Jun 7, 2006.

1. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i know some1 who works at bright pearl caue my parents and grandmother r regulars so i can get some discount =)

2. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

good man.

3. person

person Well-Known Member

Nice. Yeah, I think shark fin it was good, cause of the soup... ah meh. Well I'm going to a wedding on saturday... so I'll be eating some good food. lol.

4. Knoctur_nal

suck it down at weddings..free food!

5. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

its not actually free...don't ppl pay for wedding..well its not really paying..but like give some money ot the married couple or presents

6. Knoctur_nal

well..either way..her parents pays...n she eats...

7. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

ya..i hope she gets drunk lol

8. Knoctur_nal

wedding dum sum!

9. person

person Well-Known Member

I can't drink yet... lol. Still underage... lol anyways, meh. If they have karaoke... I'll so go up. =P
    Meh, we're giving 'lie see' (haha! this one means something totally different after reading it over... HAHA...)
    like... lucky money or whatever. lol. So meh, it's cool.

10. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

lol person lieks to lie see....i was drinkin wine at my last weeding thingy..i kinda turned red

11. person

person Well-Known Member

LMAO right... -_-
    Yeah, asians can't drink much alcohol. Or have to drink it often to get use to it. My bro and my dad when they drink, their faces turn red. lol. It's cool, it's cool.

12. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i got to drinkign parties and ppl always assume im drunk after a few shots cause i star tto turn red...but im not drunk...and they make fun of me...oh well

13. person

person Well-Known Member

Haha yeah. Well you just have to get use to it. lol. No worries.

14. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

lol yeh loadsa chinese people go red when they drink, my uncle goes bright red even after like a glass of wine. I, luckily, dont have that problem :D, i dont go red at all unless im like super drunk

15. person

person Well-Known Member

Yeah. Well do you drink often or something? Cause after a while, you just get use to it. Until you don't drink for a while, then next time you drink, you'll go red again.

16. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

I do drink on and off, depending if i want to and in the mood to go out and stuff, but i just never use to or now go red, dunno lucky?

17. person

person Well-Known Member

Ah yes. You're one of the lucky ones. lol.

18. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

any1 tired cocktails? good alcoholic drinks..liek sex on the beach..blow jobs..vigina..bloody mary...etc

19. person

person Well-Known Member

I've tried... like... champaigne... red wine, what's that beer... Hienikken or whatever, and um... some beer called carroba... or something. That's basically it. Well some other ones that I have no idea what they're called...

20. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

corona lol...wat about vodka? bacardi?