What do you think about HOG 2 so far?

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by whitenight, Jul 30, 2008.

1. sango

sango Well-Known Member

saw three episodes so far, the story is just ok I think, sometimes it's so exaggerated and ridiculous.
    But I think I will keep watching, so many beautiful girls in this series ! hahaha

2. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

EPISODE 4 JUST KILLED IT LUVED IT ALL THE WAY IT WAS F*****g AMAZING ...... i cried with falas interview i cried when fala was running i was angry when susanna was being a bitch ........ and its only on episode 4 .... HEART OF GREED MOONLIGHT RESONANCE BEATS HEART OF GREED HANDS DOWN

3. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

lol go watch play boy ! :D

glad to read this :D
    havent watched it yet, but there are spoilers everywhere

4. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

I watched HOG like a year ago and i'm still thinking abt the actors with their old roles!! don't like it that mai suet is the evil one =((( but oh well (and wth is up with her hair!!!???)...... only watched eps1 so far, but agree with most ppl here abt the love relationships, hope they won't get TOO weird!

5. kv08

kv08 Member

i think its been quiet good so far. im only up to episode 3 and its been ok. but there is still loads of episodes to go. hope it will be as good as the first series. the cast's acting has been ok at the moment. but only one thing is that fala chan can't speak. is she gonna be like that through out the whole film? if she is then thats quiet sad.

6. vahvah

vahvah Member

i prefer the first one to the second but i guess its still early to compare and have a an opinion on it..

7. wing834

wing834 Active Member

i ddint really like heart of greed~ but moonlight is good so far~ really love fala and tavia's characters~

agree with most of u, it is sort of like incest~ although they r not blood related, but they grown up knowing who their brother/sisters were, and also, they share the same dad (not literally, but like they treat ha yu as their real dad)
    if the relationships werent that "mixed up" it would be a great series~ *sensing the HK audience will soon complain about it, like they always do*

8. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

lol well I think its pretty disgusting with the Moses-Tavia-Kate and the Raymond-Linda relationships.. seeing as they ARE family. Pretty gross, blood related or not. Still their sisters and cousins..

I must say, I kinda like this one more than the first one. Much more to it.. but I really hope they dont focus on Linda and Raymond again (which seems like what is happening) because it was sooooo boring watching them in the first HOG.. look forward to the episodes to come.

9. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

are you referring to "sai kai"? bcos i just watched eps4 and all i can say is....... probs wont end up liking her after all lol!.. after seeing previews for ep5 i hope Tavia wont be one of the characters that turn bad (like the "kau fu" from HOG)...... omg wheres boscoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

10. ultim8camper

ok this is just an opinion but i sorta got it thru the opening intro
    kate will go out with ar yuen aka second youngest son ... if u watch intro then boys in a line girls in another u can see that they are paired looking at what position they are in .. in the end tavia with moses linda with raymond susanna with yuen sew chueng aka the uncle from HOG joe ba and ho ma happy ending
    well thats what i think and grasped through the intro

11. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

it's not incest, they're not blood related so it's all good.

hell, who wouldn't wanna get with linda & tavia :D

12. bobbylee

bobbylee Well-Known Member

so far its really good
    but i'm finding it hard to figure out who is who, getting confused with the HOG characters

13. vayha

vayha Well-Known Member

im really enjoying the series. cant wait to watch ep 6. End of ep 5 was kind of bad tho. nvm

14. ultim8camper

ok her is the easiest to find out who is who ..... ka is moses ho is raymond yuet is tavia yuen is the one with girlfriends hing is fala chung is that vincent dude or watever chow is linda .... when i get confused who there talking about i just say ca ho yuet yuen hing chung chow ... and for the rest quite simple cause they have the watere at the end like .. gung gung por por ho ma jo ba sa see hung yee ....... u will get used to it any way soo it desnt really matter .

15. Nhube

Nhube Member

I think the series so far is great. A lot of really touching moments between the characters. I thought the story line would be similar but am glad it turn out different. I've watched up to epi 4 and am eager to watch each epi everyday. Very interesting plot lines.

16. sir_denster

sir_denster Well-Known Member

I think it's better than HOG 1 so far, and Susanna Kwan's character is growing on me, even if she's causing a lot of problems. I think she's amusing.

17. BoOyOu516

BoOyOu516 Member

As of now, I think I like this show more than the first one. But I guess some people like the other one more because it is more dramatic

18. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

Anyone before my post who claims it's not incest are wrong! Moses with Tavia is OK. Tavia has no blood relation with Moses. They are "family" because Tavia has already been adopted into the family. Raymond with Linda is OK. Their parents are different people period.

INCEST Part(s). Moses/Chris with Kate. Moses/Chris' mother = Hor Ma. Kate's mother = Sa Yee. Hor Ma & Sa Yee are daughers of Gung Gung. Therefore that is incest.

With that aside, MR started off with more conflicts and excitement. Plus the relationships are more complex with the HoG so people are intrigue to watch more to figure out what is going on. I like MR so far.

19. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

MR has not been disappointing so far. The daily squabbles really make it interesting to know what trouble will boil up next. I think Suzanna plays Lois Yuen's role as kau fu bor. They are equally blabbermouth and irritating, and yet you can't do without them adding a humour to the series.

I disagree with the discussion about incest. People may feel so with Tavia and Moses, cos they've grown up as brothers and sisters, but the fact is, they aren't. It's even less likely with Linda and Raymond, because they've had feelings for each other before the family decided to make Linda part of the family. And they lost touch after so many years that it no longer makes you feel that they are brother and sister any more. I'm pretty looking forward to see how Moses and Tavia get together, and how Bosco will come into Linda and Raymond's relationship.

Haha...I also look forward to seeing what kind of trouble will Suzanna brew up next. Lol.

20. ultim8camper

.... the incest part isnt with moses and tavia or linda with raymond its kate and chris aka saa yee's daughter and ho ma's second youngest son .. thats incest ...... btw who is MR??