What do you think about HOG 2 so far?

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by whitenight, Jul 30, 2008.

1. crazyalex4u

crazyalex4u Active Member

So far so good. There aren't 2 much focus on certaint cast like HOG. But we are now already at eps 11 and still, not every cast is on stage yet. Hope they don't gonna rush everything.

2. aniking_7

aniking_7 Well-Known Member

Yeah, like after they went to court together and always complaining over each other they just become friends again like nothing happens seem stupid. :Talktohand:

3. Hoang_X

Hoang_X Well-Known Member

^well, jo ba did mentioned that he is tried of making hon yee happy by lying to her all the time, he wants to be with his kids. and this happened when ho ma called him over cause the yougest son sneeked back to HK from manchester

4. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

Episode 17!!!! Wooooooo!!!!!!!! Good stuff!!!!!!! Everyone gang up on ar hung! Yes!!! Can't wait till eps18 hehee!

EDIT:: ust watched eps18.. hmm.. ending not as good as eps17 lol.. but was sweet! imo the "issue" was resolved a bit quick!

#64 lovinglyxx, Aug 22, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2008
  5. julisensei

julisensei Well-Known Member

i love the fact that this series is around mooncake and bakery life. I didn't watch hearts of greed so I have no comparison, but the drama in this story is pretty amazing. It was heart wrenching to see 6-7 kids all torn about being separated. I was kind wondering why that now the kids are pretty much all grown up that they don't choose where they want to live now and all go back together. I've only seen a few episodes, so there's probably a lot of stuff I don't know, and I'm pretty sure that the kids have been brought up to be very filial so they wouldn't think of moving out or going back to ho ma instead. She may not have enough room to keep all her kids together and the younger sons grew up being taken care of by the "other" mother who spoils them, so they are torn about their true loyalties.

I'm looking forward to seeing all the cast once they are all out.

6. HiNg

HiNg Well-Known Member

jus started watchin this n think that its gud its quite addicttive wanna watch da nxt eps

7. BreathingLifeX

BreathingLifeX Well-Known Member

I love it! Sa is so funny
    Can't wait to see the end

8. s0uljae

s0uljae Well-Known Member

not bad at all..

9. AznFate

AznFate Well-Known Member

Good plot thus far. Gotta hate Hung Yee. Almost every episode is sad, or emotional...good stuff. :)

10. BagGirl

BagGirl Well-Known Member

Have just started watching hog2, loving it. only watched ep4 the other night now I'm addicted to it cause it's so good. can't stand susanna's character as she can't keep her mouth shut (too loud) and she always picks on tavia's character.

11. YHY

YHY Member

I like this series and I actually think its getting better than HOG too =D

12. HiNg

HiNg Well-Known Member

yeh this series is betta than the 1st its more sad and there r more funny bits

13. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

OMG ITS ah HING AH HING but isnt ah hing a girl ......hmmmmmmmmm verrryy suspicious<_<

14. xpookiiee

xpookiiee Member

i really like moonlight resonance; i think it's better than HOG. can't wait until the other episodes come out. ^^

15. angel229

angel229 Well-Known Member

This series is my current obsession - so much drama already in the first few eps and i cant wait to watch more.

16. shinybow

shinybow Well-Known Member

While I like the serie but I hate that there seems to be no "connection" between episodes. Everytime Autie Sa do something bad, next day seems like nothing happend?

17. steelieman

steelieman Member

I like MR better because they would bring up a situation and have it resolved within the same episode. HOG I would take like 5-6 episodes before that situation is taken care of.

18. jaymashimaro

jaymashimaro Active Member

i can assume this is 2008's best series of the year,
    even better than a journey called life

19. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

the bosco/linda/raymond love triangle is pretty hectic and boring, glad they don't focus on it as much.

20. wuming27

wuming27 New Member

touching