What do you think about this series?

Discussion in 'Beyond The Realm Of Conscience - 宮心計' started by csgue, Nov 3, 2009.

1. csgue

csgue New Member

At first I thought it was boring but it's now getting more and more interesting.

2. quene

quene New Member

it's too boring for me

3. olumpigs

olumpigs Member

not a fan of period drama but this one may be different...... let's see the next few episodes first :)

4. onni

onni Well-Known Member

this is a very good series, highly recommended. i didn't know i will enjoy and like this series so much. it's sooooo interesting.

5. notnice2know

notnice2know Well-Known Member

do you have to watch the first one b4 watching this?

6. Blazexdragon

Blazexdragon Member

I liked it, great show

7. popfu

popfu Well-Known Member

very good series. will keep you at the edge of your seats.

8. alexyang1992

alexyang1992 Member

first ep is quite ok not sure about the rest lolz

9. comet45

comet45 New Member

it is impossibe for a king to marry a servant in acient time.

10. edmundsiew

edmundsiew New Member

It's quite a good show overall but if more factual and historical details are being taken care of will be even better, like the Korea period drama "Da Chang Jin" which really goes into the details in areas like culinary, herbs, etc.

11. bb_lui_julia

bb_lui_julia Member

this series is getting more and more interesting. in the beginning it wasnt that interesting but now i am really enjoying this series

12. jumbo14

jumbo14 New Member

It's too good. But I have to give 100% attention to know what is going on or I can get lost just missing few seconds of the show. The way they speak...it's very formal.

13. JulianKevin

JulianKevin Well-Known Member

it's great show!

14. starze

starze Member

Slow to start but the fabulous costumes and colour of the drama kept me watching. Once you start to understand the storyline, fixated to see how things develope and end

15. leonx---

leonx--- New Member

i actually thought the start was very good, the first 10eps i was hooked. the language used is very very old and formal and they throw in some poetry so yeah its pretty hard to understand, but usually at the beginning and end of their sentences its spoken like today so you get the gist of it. should get better.

16. misery1001

misery1001 Member

the show is very interesting! one of the better TVB series!

17. mizbbyangel

mizbbyangel Active Member

I think that this show was really interesting, besides the first episode. During the whole series there is always a situtation where it doesn't make you lose any interest. The people who played as the evil characters had really good acting. I think that this is the best TVB series this year.

18. highflyer33

highflyer33 Member

The series was pretty interesting though at some points it became ridiculous. Nonetheless, kept me hooked until the end.

19. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

you should read more history before you make comments like that

Moses character in this series is Xuan Zhong...anyone who knows history knows that XuanZhongs mother was a servant of the previous empress...she was a maid

Qing Dynasty "rumors" about QianLong being a Han Chinese was also from a maid...there were 3 rumors involving QianLongs birth and one of them was his father YongZheng raped a maid while hunting...

20. JXLUU

JXLUU New Member

I really liked the series, the story was enjoyable.