What do you think of it?

Discussion in 'When Easterly Showers Fall On The Sunny West - 東山飄' started by negiqboyz, Nov 2, 2008.

1. justpeachy

justpeachy Member

I watched Gem of Life up to epi 5 and it's so boring I have to stop...I really can't stand those type of long series with so many different people in there.
    Moonlight Resonance was very good though, there were good parts in every episode...gem of life is just boring...focuses on one issue way too long. The pairing of the couples doesn't interest me either. I like This easterly showers a lot more...straight to the point. Edwin is funny and cute!

2. seihackguei

seihackguei New Member

i think it was good in the end

3. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

I just finished this serie, wasn't going to watch it because of Lisa, started off pretty decent but as the plot moved on, it got more and more boring, the last 10eps come to mind, it should of been 20eps really.

Edwin and kiki were most interesting characters from the serie, others were either decent or didn't stand out, couldn't feel much chemistry from the leads either, which is odd.

Overall, could have been a much better, as it is, not a bad but nothing special either, just your average prodictable tvb serie with rush ending.

4. Nnerak

Nnerak Well-Known Member

i really didn't understand why he turned evil; he lacked motherly love, yes, but then when he was finally accepted by his mother...he still doesn't turn away from all his wrong doings...wtf?

5. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

He did what was needed to uphold and further the family name, at any cost.

6. asml

asml New Member

hi everyone, i'm new to this, i'm just wondering how do i download movies to watch here?

7. Billybala123

Billybala123 New Member

I actually download from another site as i m not 'activate' or dont have perms on this site yet...annoying.

anyways yes this is a much better series than gem of life, started off slow by as it got on was good...until he got a power trip and started betraying everyone.

8. kenshin

kenshin Well-Known Member

Having watched Moonlight 2 and the show with Roger Kwok and Kevin cheng ( I forgot the name of the drama), I think that 'when easerly showers..' is quite a boring show. Overall, it's ok for an average TVB show.

9. hunnyhunny

hunnyhunny New Member

Jz finished watching last nite.
    Dun like the ending... if the ending is better i tink it will b a better drama

10. kkcheng

kkcheng Active Member

i hated the ending, this series as okay.

11. 3inchesnail

3inchesnail New Member

In this series....one person that I can't stand: THE MOM. Everything goes chaos just because her crazy mind. She twisted everyone faith because her stupidity.

12. Alco

Alco Member

This serie is quite interesting but I feel that it had a little similarity with Maidens' Vow.

13. endlessluv42

endlessluv42 Well-Known Member

The ending was just disappointing. So many if's...if certain things weren't done and certain words were said...all in all, just disappointing. But the beginning of the series was really captivating!!

14. cantaikor

cantaikor Member

i got 10 episodes of the drama and had such a hard time clearing it......however, needless to say miss liza wong's performance is outstanding

15. WPe

WPe Member

Guess I will have to download a few episodes to see if this is any good.

16. andy_123

andy_123 Active Member

this is an okay drama

17. apples

apples Member

I'm not a fan of drama in this generation/year, but I really enjoyed watching this . I thought the chemistry between Joe, Charmaine and Liza was really good , although I didn't really like the ending it was better than a lot of other series this year .

18. mochi21

mochi21 Member

This was such a boring series and I knew it would be before I started to watch it. Charmaine is quite the queen of TV rating poison. I also felt Liza Wang wasn't to happy in acting this series because it didn't seem she put 100 % to her acting. Joe and Charmaine don't match.

19. lazyxbutt

lazyxbutt Member

im barely on ep 7 i believe and its alot better then gem of life. i had to skip parts in gem of life. i believe that the cast for this series is very strong. people that have been acting for a while and is improving positivity. i really hope it doesnt end up like gem of life.

20. joewong368

joewong368 Active Member

very weak and boring! kinda of repeats the same things over and over again