What do you think of the 4 hosts?

Discussion in 'Super Trio Show 2008 - 獎門人取犀 Game' started by tien317, Apr 1, 2008.

1. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Ok...this season they have four hosts. What do u think of their 'chemistry'? is it necessary to have four hosts?I like how Eric Tsang and Chin KA Lok joke together... For the 1st episode, i find the new hosts : Louis Yuen and Joe Lam a bit quiet...We shall see for a few more episodes.... What do u think?

2. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

i've been watching trio show since like '95 or '96. I got used to Eric tsang, jordan chan, ka lok, and jerry lam. I dunno, but i jsut want the old ones back.

3. the 2 new co - hosts are useless.. they don't have any good or funny input at all.. so chean ga lok as to pick up their slack <_< Ah lo can't be replaced!

4. axis3

axis3 Active Member

they should get back jerry lamb. two newbies to replace him seems a little out of sorts

5. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

I think we've watched the original for so long so that we don't feel comfortable with the change. Give it a few more eps, maybe their "chemistry" might be better

6. wing834

wing834 Active Member

i tihnk wong jo lam is alrite, but no one can replace jerry lamb, i thought jerry was the funniest among chin ka lok and even eric. i really tihnk louis is quite necessary, i like louis, but i would prefer wong jo lam to him.... and i was the hosts to be only 3 people as they have always been called the super TRIO....

7. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

Not liking the two new hosts, they bring nothing in and just stands there with no good input. I preferred the originals.

8. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Even though Jerry Lamb is currently not one of the hosts but Louis Yuen and Wong Cho Lam are pretty funny as well.

9. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

I kinda like the old hosts better, but maybe its cuz i just gotten use to them. the 2 new hosts arent tht bad, but they dont talk much..

10. i agreed... previous host were good! but those new ones might not get that much of chance or opportunity to speak up?!

11. drsnoopy

drsnoopy Well-Known Member

we;re just so old school that change is hard. but w/e i'm still going to watch.

12. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

*sniff sniff.. I miss the old Super Trio. lol, but I'm actually okay with the new hosts. I like Wong Cho Lam so its all good, though I do wish Jerry was still here. He was so funny.. lol and its kinda stupid if they still call the show Super Trio.. IT CAN NEVER BE THE SAME!

13. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

^ Haha, i think the show should of been named as "Super Quad Show 2008 & Super Quad Supreme".

14. mingis19

mingis19 Member

But people in HK always complain about the show .......

15. AznFate

AznFate Well-Known Member

I thought the Super Trio thing was over already, and here they are again with QUAD's.

I really don't think four hosts is helping.

16. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

^ How so? Or do you mean... the two new hosts? They are all helping though.

17. lara_mey

lara_mey Well-Known Member

for me eric is the most funny! he was in beautiful cooking as director or producer not sure!

18. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

I believe Eric Tsang was not the director or producer of Beautiful Cooking.

19. KaMaN^^v

KaMaN^^v Member

the 3 of them together is just hilarious!!

20. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

^ The current show or what? Or do you mean the previous The Super Trio? I think you meant the 4 of them...