What do you think of the ending?

Discussion in 'Survivor's Law II - 律政新人王II' started by popazn, Jan 18, 2008.

?

What do you think of the ending?

1. Great, loved the way it ended

10 vote(s)
    15.2%
  2. Satisfactory ending, not too bad

26 vote(s)
    39.4%
  3. Very typical TVB style ending, rushed & lack sense

20 vote(s)
    30.3%
  4. Don't like it, it's rushed and nothing compared to prequel

10 vote(s)
    15.2%
  1. popazn

popazn Well-Known Member

Survivor's Law II - 律政新人王II 20 episodes may seem shorter and faster paced than the prequel. What do you think of the ending (or concluding events incl ep19)? in my opinion, Vincent's memory loss was quite a shock and rushed at the end. He could not remember anything yet made the same cake at the end?? Somehow it seems they wanted Vincent to have some punishment for his selfishness or sth. Other characters' development was also rushed at the end. But i guess this is very typical TVB style. maybe i still cant take it in yet. What do people think?

2. Lorrlan

Lorrlan Well-Known Member

mm... yes i agree with you! Sammul did lose his memory and it was a bit rushed with him... yeh... i guess after hearing your thought i didnt really relise that it was rushed!! but it is also quite good overall...

3. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

it's good =]
    not like usual one, always tell u the happy ending, well this one is a happy one too....but it left some details for u to think.
    VINCENT AND SELINA!! GREAT PAIR!!! XDD

4. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Ok ending as it differs from the usual TVB kinds of ending~~!!

5. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Ella and Kenneth were quite cute in the ending with both of them jumping off the boat.

6. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

the ending was ok.. kinda got rushed on the ending though..

7. hoi_lee

hoi_lee Well-Known Member

It was alright, I guess the ending was a bit rushed, especially Vincent suddenly losing memory and all this drama happening. hehe, Cute coupling, especially the Kenneth and Ella bit at the end! that was sweet x)

8. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

i dont really like the ending. feel sry for sammuel cuz he lost his memory.

9. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

The ending was alright. It made sense and was different from the usual TVB ending.

10. Satisfactory ending, not too bad

i like how they made sammul seem like the villain near the end... to get viewers guessing.

i don't remember the last TVB ending i was happy with.... good series to kick off the new year for TVB!

11. bebe

bebe Active Member

i haven't watch this movie yet but i still want to know the end ...

12. tamagodaisuki

the ending is okay, i dislike the fact that sammuel couldn't remember anything even in the end, i suppose this would be good to make a another sequel (if they want to). this ending is also different from the usual predictable happy ending. however, the director made too much things happened to sammuel. in the 1st season he already got his lawyer's license held, n now that his memories are gone, the more he cannot become a lawyer again. it just makes it sad to know that all he wanted to do was become a lawyer n help others, but many things r preventing him from fulfillin his dream.

13. s!lver

s!lver Well-Known Member

yeah a little too rushed with vincent. maybe if he got his memory back it would have been nice. but then again, he would just caused more trouble for a survivors law III, lol

14. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

I thought Vincent got his barrister licence suspended in the first series for 3 years and just got it back in this series. Then in this series, he got his barrister licence removed due to providing evidence against his client. Does this mean he can no longer be a barrister and solicitator (i.e. any lawyer) or just not be a barrister?

15. swtevejade

swtevejade Member

it was just kind of weird for me. i know this wasnt the ending but since i saw the last 5 episodes in one shot, i was surprised that lily and mk got married and vincent lost his memory? it didnt really flow. as usual, tvb was too rushed.

16. koogepanini

koogepanini Well-Known Member

aside from the memory loss which seems entirely unnecessary or completely underdeveloped i thought the ending was pretty sweet...at least i didn't feel like breaking my computer screen afterwards

17. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

It was okay. I mean, yeah it was much better than the usual TVB endings.. but it was still too rushed. Actually I think the last couple episodes just went by like a blur. Bobo's aunt comes and fights for her back.. which I thought was a totally pointless thing.. Lily just randomly decided she loved MK and wanted to marry him.. Vincent randomly decided to betray Lily's father.. etc. They could have at least shown Vincent agreeing to the contract or something. The whole time before Vincent explained himself I just thought he was working for someone or something. Interesting how they made Vincent seem evil though.. nice twist.

(I feel like I didn't make sense.. LOL)

18. vint2008

vint2008 Member

nah...the ending wasn't too great. wasn't much fun.....they pretty much started summarizing with narrations at the end...talking about who goes to jail and what not. but overall, the series was alright.

19. sikfonhupla

sikfonhupla Well-Known Member

will there be a survivor's law 3?

20. william1

william1 Member

not a very good ending.