What do you think of this drama?

Discussion in 'The Season Of Fate - 五味人生' started by ultim8camper, Jan 24, 2010.

1. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

i really like this drama (mainly cause i love esther) but i always notice weird things .... like when them 2 guys were fighting the younger one was wearing converse which i find weird and i was like erm wtf
    any ways erm .. i like the story .. its very simple and easy but for some reason i think its becoming something more complex lmao ahhahahahah

2. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

So far it's decent but I think that guys father is the one that put poison to fame Michelle's father which Rogers' father got frame for doing, and he might be the one that poisoned her husband as well. I might know who Rogers' brother is too.

3. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

dont really like it, theme song sounds bitter, then the story seems to be a comedy (michelle yim acting like a teen, roger kwok trying to cheat, the other kwok person acts gay), then it comes michelle yim & esther's bitter past, everything's serious again, then funny, serious, funny, serious, ehhhhhh all over the place

4. Nnerak

Nnerak Well-Known Member

*thumbs up*

5. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

i gave up after episode 9 :p.

6. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol i am a fan of esther since armed reaction I so yeah add roger kwok and derek kwok then the show can't be that bad. Well pretty funny at times and yeah the theme song doesn't match the show but damn that song is catchy as hell, seems more suitable for something like heart of greed/rosy business though. Anyways so far I'm hooked cause i pretty much like all the actors in it. And yes the story kind of jumps from place to place but still most tvb shows have that especially ones with only 20 episodes.

7. rotizai84

rotizai84 Active Member

I actually fan of ester since the drama best selling secret.. the way she act really nice.. This drama story line quite ok in my opinion., will enjoy it very much...

8. 666666

666666 New Member

i've so far watched 15 eps and i think it great! i like the food they cook

9. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

it's not good nor bad. TVB got so boring this past year.

10. Kasiro

Kasiro Member

I just want to say, GODDAMNIT, can't we get something comparable to Dicey Business or something? It seems TVB is running out of oil or something, they keep on making these...really....not funny wanna be comedies. I'm obviouslt talking about this one and that one that looks like a completely failed copy of A step into the past[which was brilliant].

I want serious series, tvb, please air at least one serious drama and one stupid drama if you'll have to.

11. mwho27

mwho27 Member

Is this series any good? haven't actually seen it yet

12. glazier3azn

glazier3azn Member

i like the movie but i think they can do a little better

13. transition

transition Well-Known Member

which episode is the one where u see the converse ahahahahahahahaha

anyone know whos that girl with a cute dimples????

14. popfu

popfu Well-Known Member

gave up after about 5 episodes. don't like the script or directing. the characters are supposed to goofy or comedic or something, but i don't feel it.

last few series are disappointing (i.e. seasons of fate, watchdog's tale). just picked up Cupid Stupid and liking it so far.

15. transition

transition Well-Known Member

okay... how FAKE was them snakes and turtles etc ahahahahahaahaha. u can atleast cgi them close up shots of the snake and make the turtle less floppy. BAD BAD directing =\

16. p00h10

p00h10 Member

this drama is actually not that bad....I kind of like it, watching up to episode 18

17. LJkAze

LJkAze Guest

I always wonder where I have seen Roger apprentice before now I finally know; she is one of girl from Freeze ^_^

18. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

Hotcha, they always on super trio it seems haha

19. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

That girl is from hotcha, I don't know where you got Freeze from...

The drama seem to be getting in some more serious stuff into the mix...Still this series lack something. I hope I was wrong in my prediction from the start about how his father was frame.

Someone should put up a Cupid Stupid threat. That series seem to be more interesting. Just hate Mandy's acting...

20. lilpoorpk

lilpoorpk New Member

It looks weird watching that women act like a teenager :(
    That made me not want to watch it after the first episode