What do you think of this series?

Discussion in 'When A Dog Loves A Cat - 當狗愛上貓' started by whitenight, Jul 24, 2008.

1. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

After watching two episodes, I think this series is alright. Predictable, typical storyline but I hate Myolie's name, "Chow Chow"? Couldn't they think of a better name? Maybe it will get better as the series goes on.

2. bleachick

bleachick Member

it's a good lesson to gain some knowledge about doggies & kitties...how to treat them right~

3. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

I like wat ive seen so far, but i could be biased as i think im enjoying the show more cos gallen lo is in it, i've sorta missed him, he always seem to bring something special into his series! Storyline is yeh, predictable, but would like to see how else they bring the animals into the stories.

4. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

i just dont like Gallen and Myolie as a couple. Gallen is just old enough to be Bernice & Myolie's father/brother

5. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

i dont like Myolie's character =\

shes so annoying and always thinks shes right!!, like how she assumes everything and wont gallen his kitty back i got so pissed >.<

6. kk100

kk100 Member

i think the series is really boring all it talks is about dogs and cats

7. Gallens character is very weird he adores cats but abuses dogs? ....weird character... and like people said he looks older now and is out of place in this series.

8. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

"chow chow" is a weird name for Myolie...her character kinda pisses me off too sometimes. Hope the series gets better. lol

9. waiton3k

waiton3k Member

it pretty decent, and the dog and cats can think.

10. kmk3zf

kmk3zf New Member

I think this series is boring right now, I hope it gets better.

11. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

Light-hearted series that seems pretty predictable but should be enjoyable to watch. Gallen has aged quite a bit so he does seem a little out of place but it's fine in this day and age. I looking forward to some spectacular scenes with him in it. Myolie's character is somewhat annoying but definitely not as bad as when she was in Tai Chi Master.

12. xaznxryux

i think thats the point lol

13. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

oh god agree that myolie is sooo annoying, dnt get me wrong, she is an ok actress and everything, but is it me, or does every character she plays gets more annoying?! Its true that gallen has aged, but with his position in the firm, his age is ok, maybe they shd have changed the female lead instead for someone older.

14. angel229

angel229 Well-Known Member

I only watched the first 2 eps so far and to be honest i find it quite boring? And Myolie's character is annoying at times. Hope the series will get better.

15. xaznxryux

i agree, myolie is getting more and more annoying, since Tai Chi Master i really hated her roles >.<

16. I watched three episodes and it was funny. But Im not sure if I should continue watchign it becasue the storyline is not interesting enough to keep me watching it. But the dog and the cat can can was cute. I like their voice.

17. freeminded

freeminded Well-Known Member

I think I will like this series a lot more if Gallen is not paired up with Myolie. Her character as his sister in Golden Faith is still pretty deep. Myolie is kind of annoying in dramas lately and I think she probably will in this one too

18. chickenutbread

chickenutbread Well-Known Member

i only like watching the scenes with animals in them because they're usually funny. other than that, the other storylines in the show are typical, predictable TVB storylines. as i watched the third episode, i couldn't hold in my laughter as i found out TVB had named a dog Lyhome, which sounds like Lee Hom and of course, you all know who i'm taking about. so i don't think i can stand watching this series because every time i see that dog, i always think of Wang Lee Hom. hahahahah. boy, do i feel sorry for him.

19. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

its alrite so far but i dont like the pairing between Gallen an Myolie...
    dont think they match...><"

20. danny-pa

danny-pa New Member

no offend but i think the series is disaster!