What do you think of this series?

Discussion in 'When A Dog Loves A Cat - 當狗愛上貓' started by whitenight, Jul 24, 2008.

1. enzoch

enzoch New Member

i like watching episode 1-10, then started to get boring.

2. fafeifa

fafeifa Well-Known Member

watched 1-10 the jump to endig because it was getting redundant. Ep11 to 19 is just fluff

3. bengstar

bengstar Member

i only started watching this show in september as moonlight resonance was coming to an end and i had downloaded this series earlier.

conclusion: crap - as i have said before, i hate myolie, and i think i hate her even more. (sorry all myolie lovers)

i watched till episode 13 then continued a month later. watched the last episode two nights ago, but can't really remember the ending.

I think the cat and dog were the saving grace of the film as whatever they achieved throughout the filming was pretty admirable. gallen has lost a bit of his touch, but myolie... oh please just stick to singing. i know she doesn't sing very well, but at least it will keep her out of any future series. EWWWW

4. Lilant

Lilant Active Member

All i can say is a very big disappointment. Myolie's acting was disastrous and her character annoys me to the max. (She was all over the place) Even the cat and dogs act better than her...ooopps sorry Myolie's fan.

5. Zita Man

Zita Man Member

Raymond and Myolie look great together :)

6. TVB`lover

TVB`lover Member

I found this series storyline could've been better, it felt like watching dogs and cats interact, although the chemistry betweeen Myolie and Gallen was acceptable .

7. Simon_Sez

Simon_Sez Active Member

Gallen was extremely good in this series, proves that no other actor can beat him. I also found Raymond Wong likeable as well

8. kkcheng

kkcheng Active Member

i liked this series, i thought gallen and myolie was a great couple

9. monkeykenny

monkeykenny Member

eh... good series for when you're bored.. not the greatest

10. emilycyl

emilycyl Member

It a comeback for Gallen...so not bad after all...after so many years

11. davewang

davewang New Member

good movie! u learn something from it too! anyway! fantastic!

12. magikfaye

magikfaye Member

I tried watching this serie because it was Gallen's comeback, but after the second eps. I couldn't watch anymore. I guess after seeing them in Golden Faith, I just couldn't accept the idea of Gallen and Myolie being a couple.

13. andy_123

andy_123 Active Member

the series is dry

14. kaposan

kaposan Active Member

I quite like it.. even my daughter enjoy watching "mau mau & worf worf".. lol

15. hooili

hooili Member

sweet..

16. Lydya

Lydya Member

I like the dog. He's smart. But the story line is not so interested

17. acrotek

acrotek Member

18. blueaura18

blueaura18 Active Member

it is very predictable and typical love story drama but is still enjoyable. Myolie plays such a nice character. Not a fan of a Gallen though. storyline is basic. some cute but rediculous drama between the cat and dog but overall i still liked it.

19. TVadi

TVadi Well-Known Member

not an animal person so i didnt like this series. find this series very weird

20. apples

apples Member

I didn't like this series very much , I felt like a kid watching it because of the cat and the dog talking and fighting over and over again. I think it would've been a lot better without that , the only thing I liked in this series was Myolie and gallen's relationship, and how Bernice flirted with Carson so much just to prove that he was a player .