what if........

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by turbobenx, Oct 5, 2007.

1. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

or we should go beat up the people we dont like

2. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

that's a good idea ... I always thought that when I graduate from high school, I would go and yell at all the people I don't like and tell them what I think of them. but then I was like I might see them in college. and I might use them later in life -innocent2 lol jkjk

3. MasterJin

MasterJin Well-Known Member

u know what is quite funny in these situations. people will be watching what is happening through their television set etc when u got a front row seat. lol. that makes me laugh. like watching it on tellie will make it less real.

4. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

^ Bono from U2 sung it: "even beter than the real thing" :p

I think if people would know Doomsday would be coming chaos will break out everywhere and people are barricading their homes, plundering the stores and some will rob others because they still think they can use jewelleries and money when they're dead.

So what will I do? In case there's no chaos yet I'll buy as much food I can to sit out till the end (well there's still 12 months left in this theory) and do whatever I still want to do, incl. doing some nice revenge on people and still have time left to spend with family. I'll try to get some cyanide pills when the moment is very close as I don't want to witness the asteroid destroying live on earth.

If there's chaos all over the world I'll try to survive anyway with my family and leave the revenge things.

One thing is for sure: I won't die before Tom Cruise dies lol. :p

5. AbZoNyX

AbZoNyX Well-Known Member

LOL!!! Yeah but Chuck Norris will kill you if you don't.