What Is Your Age?

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by pxknight555, Jan 25, 2007.

?

How old are you?

1. 12 and under

1 vote(s)
    1.3%
  2. 13-20

50 vote(s)
    65.8%
  3. 21-30

21 vote(s)
    27.6%
  4. 30 and over o__O

4 vote(s)
    5.3%
  1. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i think u mixed it up

> less <
    < greater >

2. _keke_

_keke_ Well-Known Member

16 but 17 this year

3. casshern

casshern Well-Known Member

20>x (less than 20)
    12<x (greater than 12)

"Just an FYI." (Just an FOR YOUR INFORMATION?)

Oh wait, I forgot the, "dumbass."

4. darknight

darknight Member

Well then he should have put 20>x>12 instead of putting it the way he did.

Clearly you need to learn how FYI is used these days. Hey, I didn't understand it myself at first, but you just gotta get used to it.

5. casshern

It's not his fault you were too dumb to figure out what he meant.

You must be an idiot. I was mocking the way you used FYI wrong. FYI = for your information. So how are you going to say, "just an for your information?" You don't add 'just' before you put FYI, fool. English grammar sucks doesn't it? "but you just gotta get used to it." fu-ker.

6. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

^ u also don't need "an" and an was used incorrectly...u only use an when the next word is a vowel lol.....aiight jsut drop it now u 2

7. darknight

darknight Member

This is the internet, not an English essay. The internet sucks doesn't it? But you just gotta get used to it.

8. casshern

Oh, so you pull that pathetic card out after you tried to correct me on my grammar, and subsequently getting your face smashed in. Nice try. Next.

rofl even kdotc is better at English than you. Go back to middle school please.

12>darknight

9. darknight

darknight Member

Where did I try to correct you on your grammar? Learn to read and analyze what people are typing properly. Just so this doesn't continue another dozen posts, I'm going to explain it. Many people, even in real life, don't use "FYI" as an abbreviation anymore. People use it to tell it as a basic/common piece of information, like "The driving test is not today. Just an FYI to people who didn't know". Hey, if there is anything to blame or something I don't know, then blame my city/area. I hear people use that all the time. I can't be sure about it globally, though.

10. casshern

I like how you completely ignored kdotc's post. Idiot.

It doesn't matter how people used it, you used it wrong!!! I wouldn't care about your grammar, but since your @$$ decides to use capitals and complete sentences, why wouldn't I?

Just FYI. - Correct in your city/area or whoever the fu-k uses it that way.
    Just AN FYI. - Incorrect.
    You use "an" if the next word starts with a vowel. i.e. Just an idiot. You are an @$$hole. I am an ingenious man.

Class dismissed.

11. ms-jojo

ms-jojo Well-Known Member

holy shit, stop with all the stupid arguments already! "<" can mean both "greater than" or "less than" (but i've already learned it as "less than"), and same with ">"!! gawd just LET IT GO.

and i have heard "FYI" used in "an FYI" too, since a lot of people use the acronym as a noun too.

JUST STUPID MAKING SUCH A BIG DEAL OUT OF NOTHING omg.

12. casshern

Yeah, class was dismissed 20 mintues ago.

13. jonjonk

jonjonk Well-Known Member

lol going back to topic...I just turned 19 on Dec 27
    ps I hate how my birthday is only 2 days after christmas. Less money for me >_>

14. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

if ppl love u they give u 2 presents....like me lol..i usually get 2 or 1 really good one

15. jonjonk

jonjonk Well-Known Member

is $200 a good gift? O-o

16. sp-lork

sp-lork Well-Known Member

^ of course it is!

17. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

I am ancient. Well at least I feel ancient. Am older than the majority who voted so far, that totally make my night extra depressing. *grow green slime like Howl does when his hair's not blond*

18. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

o ya i hate how my bday is druign boxing day too!! lol.....DAMN CHEAP BASTARDS jks jks

19. sp-lork

sp-lork Well-Known Member

^ aww im sure you're not that old. besides, wisdom comes with age =D

20. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

The most depressing thing is that wisdom DOESN'T come with age. Sad, really.

Or it's just me.