What kind of an alcoholic tolerance do you have?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hkm91450, Aug 18, 2006.

1. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

^ im guessing he means smirnoff ice, thats like 4.5% but 26 bottles is loads. I doubt anyone that can drink that much in one go and not get drunk... or die from liver failure or alcohol posioning >.< then plus 2 bottles of wine....

2. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

nah its coz i dont really go out drinking much so it doesnt cost me much to get pissed .... kinda of a good and bad thing though, good being a cheap night :D but bad being dangerous >.<

3. Nervios

Nervios Well-Known Member

that much smiroff? man you'll be going to the toilet peeing after having like your fifth bottle or sumthing

4. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

Tis true, Im glad my tolerance to alcohol is lower than some of my non-asian friends, cause then its cheaper for me :D unless we are buyin rounds...

5. brown_bear

^ yep thats how i see it too... a cheap night out for us both :)

6. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

^ yeh but then you cant out drink them in drinking games and end up 2st drunk....

7. brown_bear

-doh guess so but then i guess it makes it fun that way :) but i guess thats the reason why i hate drinking games coz im always down 1st never 2nd

8. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

^-lol

lol just hope that i never get drunk enough, that i pass out and people draw on my face with permanent markers or shave my eyebrows... -shock

9. brown_bear

yeh tell me about it... the worst i get is, i start hugging and talking crap to people :D

10. my fd that's studying medicine tells me u should drink more than 6 drinks on a night out and if ur a regular drinker u shouldn't have more than 2 a day... anything more than that is really bad for ur liver...-nono

11. chabunky2000

chabunky2000 Well-Known Member

After two bottles of Bud, I'll start to talk and act funny. The next thing I know, I can't balance myself. Luckily, I am not the driver when I am drunk as hell.

12. seems like a lot of ppl just yapps on when they get tipsy... doesn't anyone fall asleep like i do?? the more i drink the more sleepy i get... i just sit there n not make a sound n tries very hard to keep my eyes open... :p

13. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

^ hahha i fall asleep when drunk, or just get really tried....

14. Nervios

Nervios Well-Known Member

give them a stronger drink to even it out :p or cheat..by diluting your drink -whistle but then again...if you keep winning you wont need to drink =p

I know some people who fall asleep when drunk...or do cartwheels and start doing martial arts..crazy...;)

15. hkm91450

hkm91450 Well-Known Member

Yes, that happens to me quite often too! But that's because I'm eating too dizzy or feel too much like vomiting, that I just need to "close my eyes to make all that dizziness go away".

And of course, this pisses me off. I wish I don't fall asleep because I end up missing all the action at the party!

And then as I try to keep my eyes open and while my head lowers down, people wonder if I'm okay, as my face is beat red and my eyes are equally bloodshot red. I look as if I'm about to die. -lol

16. chiwaiwilliam

chiwaiwilliam Well-Known Member

Last time I got drunk after two fruit-alcohol

17. ezai

ezai Well-Known Member

I never drink to get drunk , I feel great when I drink. I looooooooove it
    but Normally I can drink one bottle of wine all by myself without getting drunk,
    maybe I should try drinking a bottle of Gin or vodka to see what happens

18. rave13

rave13 Well-Known Member

My body treats alcohol like it's poison. So I stay away from them.

19. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

My tolerance is okay, but I don't do beer or coolers, I can probably down 500mL of Vodka without much problem (I did that a few times, straight from the bottle ^^b)
    I take this antacid pill before I go drinking so I won't get rosy cheek (allergic reaction of a small scale, or so I've heard) ^^ so all's good~

#39 hiake, Jan 27, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2007
  20. larlarlar

larlarlar Well-Known Member

Drunk or not, what language is that :D

My alcoholic tolerance is alright, depends on my mood, but I get drunk really fast usually.