what makes u mad?

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by Akademik, Jan 30, 2005.

1. Haneo

Haneo Well-Known Member

Another thing that makes me mad is people who stink. I could forgive those who are homeless, but when it's because they can't be bothered to wash - (remember, I hate lazy people:p) arghh gets me mad.

Once, I was at work and this customer came in. The whole store stunk all of a sudden - this stench was coming from this single customer. Even though he was just in one corner, you could smell it at the other end. When he'd come to one end, everyone would walk away from him cos it really was bad. I can hold my breath for just over 2 minutes, but not on this occasion as the stench killed the air. The smell left the store 10 minutes after he did. Thankfully, we had an airfreshener.

I'm sure I heard on the news, that a state in the U.S. has made a law prohibiting those who smell bad. Pretty good law hehe

2. VietBoi

VietBoi Well-Known Member

the thing what make me mad is seeing other asian people at white, black, mexican all kind of Sh*t

3. Haneo

Haneo Well-Known Member

Huh? What do you mean?

4. you know really make me mad, is when you be strainin for a long time and one lil pepper shit come out. it be like shit this big . right?

5. VietBoi

VietBoi Well-Known Member

i mean liek asian dotn act liek asian they act black then talk sh*t bout asian lol saying they not asian that they are

6. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

hahaha!! hmm.. what makes me mad?? ermm.. someone that rly pisses me off and ppl who thinks they soo cool when they not!!

7. Haneo

Haneo Well-Known Member

Hahaha

8. Haneo

Haneo Well-Known Member

Ah, I see what you mean. I don't mind how they dress, but it's annoying when they act like they're black. And denying their own race? Man, who are they kidding lol

9. naruto1314

naruto1314 Well-Known Member

nice one

10. Haneo

Haneo Well-Known Member

Lol -clapclap

11. naruto1314

what so funny?

12. naruto1314

lol
    they are kinding themselves
    i guess
    good one

13. Haneo

Haneo Well-Known Member

Hehe, yep

Was laughing at:

14. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

REALLY REALLY SLOW PPEOPLE -__-''

15. You know what really make me mad... people with bad breath trying to tell you secrets!!!

16. Haneo

Haneo Well-Known Member

Lol! Totally -lol

17. kelvatron88

kelvatron88 Active Member

guys on the internet pretending to be girls and flirting with u, thats just weird...

18. You know what really make me mad... cross-dressers with bad taste!!

19. naruto1314

me too
    it look so scary seeing them cross dress

20. shhh lips

shhh lips Well-Known Member

I really hate those in online games who puts like AZN--- in their names. Oh and also these ppl who collect Yi Gi Oh cards/ Play Maple Story at my school who are turning 22 this year. Those ppl just need to get a freaken life, or at least be addicted to something more hip.