What pisses ya off?

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by mingming2006, Oct 31, 2006.

1. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

yo there an edit post no need to keep on posting..and don't b effing selfish mang...put urself in their position..its not easy being them...u can do a lot of things they can't do and the least u can do is give them priveledge to go first...but if an old woman buds in line and u know she has no problems then that is an issue

2. ms-jojo

ms-jojo Well-Known Member

oooh CAMWHORES.

actually, they don't really 'piss me off', but it sure is annoying. especially those who bring a camera into a public WASHROOM so that they could use the mirror. just ask someone to take the picture for you... because toilets aren't very attractive. and i just find it weird seeing the camera and the big flash in the corner.

3. yes and the Disabled, Old People, R'Tards, Bums... -shoot

Quit drivin if you're disabled... quit takin all the damn parking spots. Quit complaining and trying to get special treatment because you old, poor... retards.. try a lil harder...

4. dennyszeto

dennyszeto Member

There's nothing that pisses me off more then lazy people... Well for starters mayb i shouldn't even say this cuz i'm quite lazy myself but i'm talking about AT WORK... i hate having to do extra or worry about others when they're too lazy to do it themselves... people who slack off or pretend everything is down or hides when there is work to be done... anyways that pisses me off lol

5. fruity dofu

fruity dofu Well-Known Member

teachers that give too much mother f****** readings, like we have no life. They think we have time to sit the whole day and read the pages they assigned.

6. littleduck

littleduck Well-Known Member

when the train is late..

7. casshern

casshern Well-Known Member

I hate the Asians that portray the stereotypes of their group.

ie. Viets with slick back hair and blonde bangs.
    Korean guys that wear flare jeans and chucks with long hair
    Chinese guys with thick framed glasses and a messenger bag
    Cambodians that act hella hard with size 40 jeans
    etcetcetc...

Oh yeah.. the other day, this one girl forgot my name. I almost punched her.

8. onelove

onelove Well-Known Member

ppls who score like 99% on a test and act all pissed off and complainin etc, but when they see my 70% they're like "thats pretty good`"

love`
    mon

9. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

err....

10. THF20

THF20 is a Chinese

Chip without tomoto sources, cause without them they are so dry. So when I go into a fast food restaurant, if I want some source I have to pay. It use to be free but now they cost... such a bully...

11. SugaCutie0

SugaCutie0 Well-Known Member

heheh..heh.. lol I'm one of those people.. -boat -unsure
    For me, it's people that switch lanes without using their indicator, people that cough/sneeze without covering their mouths and are in the same vicinity as me, ewwwie~ -nono Girls that think they are all that, but sad to say are not and guys that think they're all that, period. People that chew their food with their mouth open and makes the *smack* *smack* sound lol. Well that doesn't "piss" me off, I just find that annoying lol hmmm, I'm pretty sure there's more...

12. larlarlar

larlarlar Well-Known Member

Way too many to name, but recently, people who don't keep their word.

13. jell

jell Active Member

OOOO i have so many pet peeves... pwahaha.

-i don't like people who walk really really slow, and they always end up blocking you whenever you try to walk past them.
    -i don't like hairy people. something about hairiness turns me off... makes me want to gag really.
    -i REALLY really don't like smelly people.
    -but the thing i hate the most is when people get really clingy. i have a problem with clingy people.
    -mosh pits suck too, especially when you get shoved in there.

hm... oh man, i like this thread. i have so many things i dislike... and hm. well i don't get ticked off easily, but i tend to hate on people somehow... :X

14. krazyaznboi

krazyaznboi Well-Known Member

I hate how people are spitting and trashing the ground

15. some dude at this moment is reviving old threads that date from july last year.......

16. lol ahahahha serious... like there's jus a sudden spammage goin on... reason being...?? no clue...

THAS BRISK BABY!!!

17. MaiYingZhao

MaiYingZhao Member

hate... theses are the things that comes up first in my mind
    1. my family
    2. my brother
    3. my brother
    4. some of my brother's friends
    5. ppl that act tough in the streets and try to pick on people they think are weak

18. casshern

casshern Well-Known Member

When people speak really low making me ask them to repeat. If I can't understand it the second time I get really mad and ask them to speak clearly or stfu. I've done this a lot.

Sucks to be you.

19. hate gettin annoying songs stuck in my head...

20. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ well if they're stuck in your head why don't you sing us a song :D