what would you do if you died and went to an eternal hell

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Religion' started by master_g, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Hey guys, i was wondering how you would feel if u died and ended up in an eternal hell, i especially would like to hear from atheist and those who dont believe in such a place.

and i hope you ALL make it to heaven were we can all meet each other and chat in person instead of using a forum :)

2. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

well..if in internal hell i be..better start makin some power friends when ur down there...right hand to the prince of darkness u say....

3. lol friends in hell is as impossible as enemies in heaven :)

4. nyckeion

nyckeion ....Boo....

that will be really sad if you dont believe it and then you get smacked down there... But i guess if you deserved it then oh wellz

5. you shouldnt think like that, its not a place u want to end up. I hope you dont end up there if that means anything to you. maybe youll have a change of heart later on in life providing you make it that far.

6. Lilydream

Lilydream Well-Known Member

ahahah the hell will be really cool for who like place where is hot and warm..like me..i just have to don't forget my lotion against burn

7. hehe, your lotion will run out eventually.

8. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

Wow, we are talking about a taboo here. Are you implying that we should all believe in God JUST IN CASE there is a Hell? My idea of belief is absolute devotion, I cannot stand the half-believers who only want to secure their place in the promised land of heaven. They are pathetic creatures.
    Sorry to burst your bubble, master_g, but my backbone is stronger than that. I'd take eternal hell in place of hypocrisy any day. I'll just have to suck it up one day at a time. I am not going to convert and be a rehabilitate just because I am condemned to eternal hell, one just have to stick to the belief come rain or shine, don't we?

The quesiton to you would be, will you still believe, if you simply cease to exist when you die, not in the promised land of heaven where angels blow the horn to welcome you? Will you doubt your God because you did not end up anywhere as the Bible has described?

9. Hey hiake,
    was all i was looking for, i thinks you misunderstood my question too, it doesnt say would you believe just incase, it says what will you do if you went there :)

10. , if a person ceases to exist then how would i feel doubt.

P.S. dont worry, you aint burst no bubble, i dont expect much agreement on the forums as ive learnt that most posters are atheists. but i wont give up on you guys :)

11. hiake

Oh, you misread the scenario, or perhaps it's me being unclear, allow me to rephrase it:
    The quesiton to you would be, will you still believe, if you did not end up in the promised land of heaven where angels blow the horn to welcome you? Will you doubt your God because you did not end up anywhere as the Bible has described, be it hell (not likely, since you are such a devoted believer) or heaven?
    Or, what if you end up in hell because the Christian God was not the ONE TRUE GOD and you end up worshipping a "false idol" other than the TRUE GOD (some other deity than the Christian God or Jesus)?

BTW, not prescribing to an existing religious canon does not necessary mean I am an atheist. I would think I am more of a skeptic than an atheist, since I do believe there is a higher power, though he doesn't necessary be omnibenevolent, omnipresent and omnipotent.

I should totally stop, this discussion is going nowhere. Is this still a discussion anyways?

12. Ah i get you know, it would be bad for me i guess but as a christian ive drawn close enough to God to know he is real and he is God, its hard to explain unless you expierience it yourself.

sorry for saying or implying your an atheist and i do enjoy hearing your replies so i would like to think that it still a discussion.

13. THF20

THF20 is a Chinese

Well... I would talk to the devil and sore something out with him. So I can get bk to heaven somehow.

14. lol, one misconception i hear alot about hell is the idea that satan will be ruleing in hell. currently the final hell (lake of fire) is not here yet, at the moment we have whats called hades or the place of torment which includes total absence from God. in that place satan does rule, but after judgemnt all demons, fallen angels and Satan will be thrown into the lake of fire along with those who followed after him.

the bible says hell was created for satan and his angels, not humans, but we humans tend to seek other paths besides Gods plan.

in this place Satan will be suffering far far worse than anyone in there, he wont be sitting with a pitch fork making orders. and he wont be available to make special offers with you. i know most of you aint being serious with your answers but i though ill post this extra info anyway. keep em coming.

15. Lilydream

Lilydream Well-Known Member

lake of fire?

wow this is really interesting..

but..will it help to keep my skin smooth?

seriously master_g why do u always take the bible like a reference everytime?

and then if u died and fall to the hell ..it's ok because then u are sure that u wasn't at all white when u was a human..

at least if satan suffer there he can say that now he is famous on the earth..

16. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

theres nothign u can do about it when u go to hell...just eternal flames and burning...
    jesus is the path to heaven and eternal life... u must accept him as ur saviour =)

17. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

if ur down in the deep fire...start doing some good down there to get back up to the light...

18. hiake

Well, yes, one can do nothing when one heads to hell face first. But I am just betting that religion is just a scam, I believe one can do good without religious affiliation. And to penalize a person for the belief (or non-believe), not for the behaviours, is simply unjust. And if the so-called God (or whatever name human gave them) is THAT shallow, it is pointless to believe.
    And I think that there's no winning in arguing about the point -- since all do-good persons are following God's path, and people who follow God's path but made mistakes are just strayed -- nothing wrong will be the responsibility of God, it's always challenges and tests. What kind of highly deity is that?

19. dbzsl

dbzsl Member

i don't really believe in heaven and hell, i see death as just darkness or a possible recarnation without memories of your past life of course.

20. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

well faith makes a person stronger