what would you do if you died and went to an eternal hell

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Religion' started by master_g, Feb 14, 2007.

1. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

Well.. at least it adhere to the share principle...

2. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

-shrug Maybe because I tend to take phrasing of words seriously...
    Because you phrased the question as: who is your God?

rather than What/Who is God in your opinion?

Because God shouldn't be termed as your God or my God... When it is phrased like that; it's easy to go into holy flames/wars because of the differentiation of God.
    God is just God.

3. babyrain i have a question, do you think all Gods, no matter which religion, refers to the same one God?

4. hiake

I am not BR but I am answering this question anyways. Because I like to barge into conversation like that...

I would say yes, all the God from different religions was descibing the same identity (with minor/major addition of "personal" favours). And that is the reason why the basis of all religious doctrine share some principles but when it goes into details it got all detailed and contradicting (between one religion and another)...

5. ^ good.. then im not the only one who thinks like that =D

but i wanted mg to read what i wrote in the previous page.... hes gone.. =(

6. BabyRain

Yalah.. You just want me to concur with you right Dann?
    I think all religions refer to the same God; however their depiction of God is not necessarily the same. Some have similarities; others vary. And my personal belief of what God is, is definitely an exception to the general public's.

7. hiake

Well, it's good to give this thread a rest... it's just grown like 5 page in the past day or so...

8. @BR: nah.. i dont mind if you dont concur with me..if you dont, then i just want to learn your reason to think so :)

but if you do, well thats ok too -lol

im not here to win an argument.. just to learn more.. :)

9. BabyRain

Actually my personal definition of God is very complicated :D

10. Jun

Jun Well-Known Member

i need some clarifications from u master_g...here are my questions :

Hinduism and Buddhism existed long before Christianity did, heaven must be pretty empty back then huh?? human that was borned BC must be pretty sad cuz they are goin to get dumped into hell regardless of what they do =/

why didnt God just kick satans ass and end all the trouble? why must hell and torture exist in the 1st place? even in real life we dont torture prisoners (cept for those terrorist countries and so on), we just leave them in jail (except for death sentences) so unless u are considering that jail as very torturing, i doubt we humans are more compassionate then God right?

saved and unsaved, who will decide it? God or Jesus himself?

dont dodge my questions k? =)

p.s - stop being so narrow minded, be like SugaCutie0 ;)

11. hiake

And Jun walks into the picture with a new set of question :) Good one, keep it up ;)

12. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

the thread shall not die. it shall be eternal.

13. hiake

^ It shall outlive the army of darkness...

14. actually, jun has so pretty valid questions.. id like that answered too ;)

15. hiake

I know, my thread following Jun's was not from sarcasm but from "new idea coming in", bringing fresh discussions...

Since our last one didn't really work out to lead anywhere...

16. Jun

Jun Well-Known Member

@hiake - im just curious to know, maybe he is the next Yagami Light if u get what i mean lol "Bokuwa Sekida!" aka "Im Justice!"

17. LMAOOOOO AAHAHAHA death note XD

18. hiake

Totally. Which makes me kind of glad that Death note is fictional, otherwise I am quite sure I would have been dead... long ago.

19. BabyRain

Actually Jun is my secret sidekick that I sent to revive the thread with more intriguing questions!!

20. hiake

Hmmm, BR you need to think of a cool name for you and your sidekick. QUICK!