what would you do if you died and went to an eternal hell

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Religion' started by master_g, Feb 14, 2007.

1. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

@Hiake: besides how do we even know the website is genuinely about people who have had these 'visions'? I could probably set up sth like that myself. Post some pictures; invent some stories.
    So Master_G are you sayin u based ur beliefs on 'proofs' by reading those so-called experiences from a website?
    Then it comes to the question: Genuine or fake?
    How do you know other websites saying their religion is The truth and posting some experiences; how do you know those are fake?

2. now THAT is claim + evidence :D

thats all i needed to read ;) thanks!

3. BabyRain

Exactly. And this man-made doctrine of eternal damnation(most likely from the Churches) is what made some Christians look bad when they are preaching it to the rest of us.

@Dann: Claim yes.. Evidence? I don't think so. Only references.

4. reference =/= evidence?

not according to my prof :/

5. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

^@dann: Yeah, that's my 3k right there, but that's OT right now :p

reference is not evidence unless it is proven to be correct =_=b just because you made someone say "The earth is flat" and reference such person does not make such saying true. So it's just reference, not evidence.

@sugar: I guess another take on that reference would be that only sinners who don't repent (those supposingly end up in hell) really DIES while the non-sinner-believers will have something like an ascension to heaven...

@BR: Yeah, so I guess I can retire from this section :p Got a few pioneer here ;)

6. BabyRain

Evidence is based on sth which is known to be true; as FACTS.
    But what she gave are citations of the Bible; and that we already discussed in the other thread.

7. BabyRain

@Hiake : No!! We need u!!

8. ^ true say.... but i really cant argue considering i supported it in the other thread, and i cant argue my prof now can i? -tongue2

DILEMMAAAAAAAAA >_< -lol

9. SugaCutie0

SugaCutie0 Well-Known Member

^ lol @dann: you're welcome.

10. because of a experience i had when i was young, before i knew who or what God was and before i knew about religion. i spoke about this in this thread or another, i cant keep track of them any more. That experience is my personal proof. i never actually come to God till after secondary school, so even though i knew God existed, i still wasted alot of time with worldly stuff. as i matured i was able to see what was important to me. So basically, i dont believe in God because i was raised a Christian, (i wasnt raised in a Christian household) or cus i was told i must believe in God.

11. ^ i completely understand. ive had a similar experience myself, altho not God directly, but rather my family whove passed away..

but i cant explain my experiences to anyone else, knowing they would not understand without actual fact to show that it really did happen, and not just some random coincidence or made up stuff... do you see what i mean?

12. yeah i understand what your saying, i tend to keep it to myself, besides 1 family member, those who read about it on here are the only ones who know.

13. chickenutbread

chickenutbread Well-Known Member

i just didn't understand the entire part where you talked about the grace period Jesus came down and gave us or something like that.

14. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

man..i wouldnt mind chillin in the he double l...i mean...be all bad ass n shit....

15. badass... try being badass while you got satan all over your ass LOL

hahaha its true!! hes gonna make you work some shit! -lol

i play haha

16. Knoctur_nal

whas that saying..reign in hell or serve in heaven....

17. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol knoc, ur not gonna be the most badass down there. u will haveta contend with serial killers, rapists, all that crowd... definitely not a place to be droppin the soap

18. Knoctur_nal

shit..who says ima be droppin soap..i'm be using that liquid soap....

19. chickenutbread

chickenutbread Well-Known Member

^ what would you perceive hell to be like?

20. Knoctur_nal

the lineup at the hot dog stand on the corner.....haha...