what would you do if you died and went to an eternal hell

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Religion' started by master_g, Feb 14, 2007.

1. chickenutbread

chickenutbread Well-Known Member

hmm. not a lineup. more like a coerced slave line o_O

2. hardo azian

hardo azian Well-Known Member

you should relax in hell because you can't die anymore!

i guess you can die from the boredom in hell

3. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

According to master_g it's a burning place with a couple of demons and Satan keepin u company and then there's the lake of fire which will be coming soon :p Seems to me Hell's a firey place alright. Why don't God make some ice as well... so people could freeze forever instd of burn forever.

I don't believe in Hell as in Hell.. This Earth to me is Hell.
    You could refer to my other posts if ur interested.

4. Jamien

Jamien Well-Known Member

Hmmm... The question should be "what CAN I do if I ended in eternal Hell?"

5. BabyRain

^Let's form a girls' basketball team or sth... vs Satan :D

6. oh man. i think so too.

but i also think of this Earth as a classroom.. you come down to learn your lessons, then you go back up.. then you come down again to learn your lessons...

7. nyckeion

nyckeion ....Boo....

hell is what you make of it anyways its not really all that bad if yo uget burned everyday dont you think you gonna get used to the burning pain just a question

8. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

I am sure there are ways to invent new levels of pain, afterall, it's the satan and God we are talking about. They can pretty much do anything...

Just so those who are so unfortunate to fall into the hypothetical hell will regret their collective lives for eternity :p

9. nyckeion

nyckeion ....Boo....

but who are some ppl to judge if we are good or bad i mean its all on perspective some ppl think that if you were a lefty back then you are evil....ehhhh how is that possible

10. BabyRain

That's what I said in one of my 'essays'...
    Did you read it Dann? :p

11. OhanaUnited

OhanaUnited Well-Known Member

hey, it might be better to go to hell than heaven. u dont get to drink beer in heaven =)

12. BabyRain

^I don't like beer.
    But if u let me pick between watching sex DVDs or a bunch of angels playin on harp all day; i'll go for DVDs... :D

13. Lilydream

Lilydream Well-Known Member

hell and heaven is just from ppl imagination to explain their act in their life.....

Sometimes because ppl scare to go to the hell, they won't do some bad things and will do good things..because then they think that they have more chance to go to the heaven...

Actually, hell is around us on this earth...

14. p3ps1c0la

p3ps1c0la Well-Known Member

I'd kill myself and see what happens.

15. BabyRain

OKay and then u let us know...

16. hehe that was funny.

well if the sun tan and popcorn jokes dont ring true then u could always fly back up and be told by everyone that you was hallucinating. (i STRONGLY advise against killing yourself to see what hells like!!!)

babyrain, you've poked a lot of fun at Christianity lately you know, and bringing up old stereotypes. hehe it totally up to you though, i still think your a nice person. cya later

17. BabyRain

That's not true. I have the utmost respect for Christianity. I just can't stand so-called Christians that preach eternal damnation to people and hope to scare us into submission. And if that's too hard to picture; put urself in others' shoes.

Let's say I tell u my God is the only way and ur going to Hell if u don't believe in my God; how would you feel? I'd definitely defend what I believed in when some random guy comes and tells me I am going to Hell for not believing in his faith and dissing sth that I personally believe and have faith in for a long time.

IMO, it's a pathetic way of trying to convert others to our religions/faiths. If one wants to convert; it should be from one's true heart and belief in God and not because of fear of going to Hell. That is NOT how it should be. If you want someone to embrace your religion; you should make sure they understand truly and thoroughly of the religion and genuinely believes; not "scared". Do not condemn others. You should try to spread the beauty of Christianity by highlighting and explaining the beliefs (minus the eternal damnation) and practices in it and not by starting a thread on eternal hell.

I don't mind you giving your opinions on Christianity itself; in fact it's most valued. I go to churches before and I have attended seminars on How to Understand Each Other's Religions; and we have Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, etc. there sharing our views/practice on our religions. But never did the Christians tell us that we are going to Hell; burn in the lake of fire etc. for not believing in them. That; whether it's a fact or fiction; you can keep to urself... and we'll all know when the time comes for us. For all I know, you might b the one going to Hell... (lol... j/k)

I am just a simple girl who respects others and expect to be returned the favor. And vice versa. If you don't show me respect in my faith; don't expect any from me either. By respect; I don't expect you to even listen(or read) our views on our faiths; just don't start preaching abt eternal damnation in a public forum and expect everyone to agree with you.

And if ur talkin abt the jokes that i made in this thread; they are meant for the term 'Hell' generally and in response to some others who joked; so I dunno why you takin offence to that. Don't be so uptight :)

#177 BabyRain, May 10, 2007
    Last edited: May 10, 2007
  18. hehe i took no offence, thats was the point of the post, lol nevermind. christianty that doesnt preach eternal damnation.. do u know any christians who dont preach this? let me know. (this aint no long debate like yesterday, its 2am here, im jus chillin an revising)

that did sound like you was choosing immoral dvds over heaven (stereotypical) to me. BUT its all fine, im not offended hehe

19. tell me, what did the Christians say at the seminar, concerning being saved, heaven, Jesus etc. those 3 are the most important though so u don't have to go any deeper than that.

P.S i understand what you are saying, but its what us Christians are sent out to do, which is worse, eternal hell or Jesus being the only way, or are they the same?, let me know.

20. BabyRain

Yes, many.

So you are saying that 'your' Heaven is full of angels playing harp all day???
    Did I stereotypically mentioned Christianity or are you the one stereotyping Christianity and a Heaven with just angels playing harp?