What you LIKE about this series...

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by yammer, Sep 8, 2008.

1. yammer

yammer Active Member

I was surprised that we are on episode 29 and there still isn't a thread about why we LIKE this series. I am not saying this series is perfect but I am sure there are things that we like about this show.

Well, what I like about this show is that the tempo is fast, that we don't have to wait more than 3-4 episodes the most, to see current happenings resolved.

I read about a lot of upcoming spoilers which I am not going to tell. Everyone, please stay TUNED. The series has only 11 more episodes. Kudos to writers and actors for offering such a fantastic series.

#1 yammer, Sep 8, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2008
  2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

what i LIKE about this series:

1. Learn some phrases from Ho Ma
    2. Recognize some sign languages from Fala
    3. Know some updated style of Cantonese speaking
    4. Makes me break down the story piece by piece
    5. I can predict what's going to happen
    6. Perhaps some awesome ringtones

3. Misawin151

Misawin151 Member

This show is AMAZING

4. hermidude

hermidude Well-Known Member

I agree, Stunning story line and real life capturing of what actually happens in life. Ups and downs! Sweetness and chaos.

5. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

Seriously, do you really think any of these events actually happens in real life? There is a long list of stuff in the drama that would never happen in real life, especially with people with common sense.

6. Valkrezy

Valkrezy Well-Known Member

Thats what you think you been a child to everyone family? Maybe not everything will happen in one same family but some of the stuff does happen in a real life family. I find some of the part very similar to my family. I am sure this show is trying to target possible things that could happen in a family.

PS: Why I like this series?
    1. Learn something from Hor Ma
    2. Like lots of the characters in the series
    3. Each episode doesn't take forever to get the climax of the episode
    4. Nice musics selection and awesome timing on editing the music in each episode to create a better emotional effect.

#6 Valkrezy, Sep 9, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2008
  7. yammer

yammer Active Member

I agree with Valkrezy that Hermidude that some events or characters DO happen and exist in real life, not all, but some. In the GOOD OLD DAYS for men when they COULD have more than 1 wife, peole like grandma, Joe Bao, Hor Ma and Hung Yee do exist.

This is one of the most realistic drama series TVB has produced. I am only comparing TVB series with TVB series. That's why I like MR.

8. hannah666

hannah666 Well-Known Member

what i like about this is that is much more funnier than the first one, plus im learning sign language right now it will be a great time for me to see if i learn anything i really think this one is better that the first one

9. yeh i agree, i fink this series is alot more funnier than the first one (though the first one was really good aswell)

i duno if its jus me, but i found it so funny when they were in court battling for the name of the shop, and hor ma's dad threw his shoe at joe boa and knocked his glasses off!

10. -user-

-user- Member

what i love the most about this series is the FIGHTS!!!
    FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

11. yammer

yammer Active Member

eps 35 spoiler

YES! I love the ending of Episode 35! All you Kate haters must be jumping up and down wishing you were Sa Yee!!!

I watched the ending 3 times. You have to say though that Kate IS a good actress.

12. johnny14

johnny14 Active Member

great title song...

13. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

The old ones funnier only because of Duk Duk Tei, this one is more drama/controversy packed

14. likwidsilva

likwidsilva Member

the evil characters!

15. 999999

999999 Member

I like this show how it talks about changes in lfe and it evolves in one family and how they get in touch with the law and there is always a villian who tries to wreck the family. apart from he plot, i also liked that they found Lee Se Key, Ha Yu, Susanna Kwan, Michelle Yim and all these old actors with experience to play major roles iin this series.

16. elvinyongwk

elvinyongwk Member

hahahhahaha....... I like gon ga chai song....

17. karateboi11

karateboi11 Member

I like this series for...
    The cast
    The rhymes and whatnots. lol
    and mostly the learning.

18. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

its bare good and funny
    and u will see so much people getting owned;)

19. Jetez

Jetez Active Member

i just like this show because like all my favorite artist/actress is in it such as Linda and Moses and theres some emotional parts and some happy parts. really enjoyed it also people like Ah Sa make the drama more and more intersting cuz all the dramas shes creating

20. jie

jie Member

interesting storyline !