What you think of the ending? (Spoiler)

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by Valkrezy, Sep 21, 2008.

1. papapapa

papapapa Member

It was a fairly typical TVB happy ending. I would of enjoyed it more if they did more with the Raymond and Linda subplot just cause I'm their fan, but they gave everyone their fair share of screen time so it was fine. Seems like there would be a third one.

2. tvblover4lyfe

tvblover4lyfe Member

the ending was sooo cute. they couldn t have done better
    and if tvb actually explained every little detail, then MR would be like 50 eps long. obviously we just have to assume things.

3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

i assume the writers are stupid.

4. cyoong13

cyoong13 Active Member

I think the series ending is so so...I thought the episode not as good as the first one about the abalone....I feel some part of the series drag on a bit too much..or some part dont really link too well!!..I think the person who cut the film didnt really did a good job!!...But overall I give about 7.5/10!!

5. ahbzzz

ahbzzz Member

it was the best ending... i loveddd it :D

6. bengstar

bengstar Member

I think that this series was well thought out... It was quite cunning of the TVB executives to 'leak' out some information - e.g. some character deaths to create more interest and generate good ratings. The whole plot was quite good as well, keeping people on their toes to the last minute wondering what will happen.

I suspect they must have prepared a few versions of the ending though. and the finale when all of them came back '4years' on was a last minute addition - which would explain all the changed hairstyles.

keeping in touch with how the audiences felt and giving the most obvious to ensure the best ratings. Isnt that why they hire marketing people to sell this stuff? :)

7. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

My thought exactly, the writers are stupid and lazy. You have this talented cast, at least give them better a better story line.

Oh yea, Fala's character became so irrelevant after her wedding its not even funny, plus how come her and her husband seems to be always with her family and never his.

And another thing, can this family do something without everyone there. Everything seems to happen when everyone are in the same room, god lets be realistic about that.....

8. f0r3v3rlis

f0r3v3rlis Active Member

it was ok... it's not as corny as some other tvb endings!

9. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

found the ending crap, too happy, too perfect, in a world like this, doesnt happen, boring!

10. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

yea seriously in the first half of the show fala/tavia/susanna were just owning their roles, then all of a sudden fala is reduced to being a supporting character and yea its weird that her husband keeps hanging around and fala too, it's like they never got married, didn't seem like it also they make a pretty bad couple anyways. and tavia was just reduced from a strong woman to a little girl falling in love for moses, that storyline was useful at some point but it was just rushed very badly at the end (even if it wasn't incest, it would still feel rushed). I think the family togetherness was really just to appeal to the audience but the brothers and sisters playing the ghost stories thing is hard to swallow (they're like what all late 20s/moses= late 30s) lol. the writers try to make shit too kawaii and fruity, i don't like when that happened. also i defended raymond's acting but he really sucked when he tried to lie for linda chung, he acted like a girl. he was pretty good, but the momentum failed at that point.

11. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

I fast forward most of those scenes, with all those cutsy stuff they do. Its hard for me to stomach those scenes.......

12. rsx

rsx Well-Known Member

Same here. I don't think I've sat through any of the scenes between Raymond and Linda, shits tedious.

13. inkblot

inkblot Member

i didnt think the ending was that great for the resolution, i wanted leen jee yung to come back during the trial or at least make a grand re entry into the series. seems he just came in to say wassup at the end. the romantic line in this one ended better in this than the first heart of greed tho, i was very content with the ending of linda and raymond. almost an ideal ending on that part. but overall, definately one of the best things ive EVER watched.

14. pkjai

pkjai Member

does anybody know if there's a different ending to moonlight? if there is can some1 please post it

15. justhuman

justhuman New Member

don't really like the ending

16. armedretards

armedretards Well-Known Member

It was an expected happy ending.

17. jpeung

jpeung Active Member

the ending was great and everyone was happy

18. lara_mey

lara_mey Well-Known Member

i dont like Jo pa and Ho ma get back together as a couple and and Chris Lai forgive Kate so easily about her lies and cheanting on him with another guy!

19. Misawin151

Misawin151 Member

The ending has a stupid twist... it wasn't very good.

20. M.K. Sun

M.K. Sun Member

i like the happy ending