What's the most annoying thing someone had done on a subway ride?

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by koogepanini, Apr 9, 2007.

1. sp-lork

sp-lork Well-Known Member

i can't believe that really happened to you dann...though i liked the first story more :p

2. sp-lork

LMAOO! are you serious??? what if some girls try to touch the other girls?? =T

3. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

then thats cool -rockon

4. sp-lork

^ ehhh....><;;

5. just look at that kid in the middle. hes gonna start some groppin soon lol

6. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

^ people can group all they want on the weekends ...

7. THF20

THF20 is a Chinese

Someone kept on coughing in front of me without close his mouth or cover up by using his hand inside a train at rush hour time.

8. secluded

secluded Well-Known Member

The most annoying thing that I can remember would be...when I was taking the subway to the ferry terminal. I found this nice empty car and I couldn't figure out why no one was on it...until I took a whiff and found out someone had pissed on all the seats of the car. Needless to say, I ran out of that car as fast I could and onto another.

9. sp-lork

^ wow...that really sucks..who would actually go and do that...so mo lew...

10. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

^
    At least it got to your attention

11. sp-lork

^ but still...people are so stupid sometimes.

12. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

^
    Without stupid people... Our life would seem lifeless...

Isn't that we laugh when people do something stupid and gets hurt...?

It helps us create converstation... Stupidity is nesscary in our society =)...

13. koogepanini

koogepanini Well-Known Member

lmao...that poor kid. he looks confused.
    he's going to be scarred for life.

14. what would happen if a man dresses up like a woman? cross dressing?

or is labeled "transsexual".. dilemma eh..

15. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

Kennedy Station Opens, Victoria Park To Stay Closed During Aft. Rush After Man Found Dead In Subway Car
    Friday April 13, 2007

A man was found stabbed to death inside a TTC subway train just after 1:30am Friday, forcing Toronto Police to temporarily shut down Kennedy and Victoria Park Stations while they investigate the mysterious murder.

Police believe the victim, in his early 20s, may have been knifed at Victoria Park and are looking for suspects in the area as well as reviewing surveillance tapes from Kennedy in the hopes of identifying the man's attacker. Kennedy Station reopened just before 9am. But the other terminal will likely remain off limits right through the afternoon rush home.

The body was found by a transit worker that was doing a final check of the empty subway cars and the victim was later pronounced dead at the scene.

Meanwhile, shuttle buses are running for those that rely on the east end stations, frustrating already shaken commuters.

"It's obviously a little surprising, a little shocking," admitted Luke Jalsevac.

"People at work always talk about Kennedy Station; they say 'how can you go to Kennedy Station? You're going to get shot or killed sometime.'

"This just adds to the fuel there I guess."

"It's scary, it's very scary," seconded Teferi Zemene.

"It's not good ... it's not safe for anybody."

TTC Chair Adam Giambrone expressed his concern over the incident to CityNews Friday morning, but said police and TTC staff need to do more to prevent transportation delays in the event of similar incidents.

"We need to see if we can do this a little better,"

"The police have a job to do, we want them to do their job we want them to find whoever did this ... but at the same time we need to figure out our protocols on this so we can do our best because literally tens of thousands of people are inconvenienced when we have to shut the subway down."

The subway incident was the second homicide in just hours on Toronto's streets after a man was killed in a shooting inside an apartment building at Danforth Road near Eglinton.

Police say 30-year-old Bradley Frank was shot in the stomach shortly after 10pm Thursday and he was rushed to hospital where he died from his injuries.

No suspect information has been released.

If you have any information that can help police in either case, contact Crime Stoppers at (416) 222-TIPS.

16. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

^ Scary... And I am a TTC person =_=b

17. ^... same... and i got to kennedy station all the time... freaky...

18. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

just make sure u're not alone during night time

19. jonjonk

jonjonk Well-Known Member

this Hispanic dude started cursing everyone out, and if you try talk back...he will be all over your face

20. Vinnie_boy

Vinnie_boy Well-Known Member

Worst ever case would be when i was trying to get out of the a crowded train. It took me a while to get to the door and when i finally did a women decides to push a buggy in. And i was still trying to get out. When i told her i was trying to get out she just stared at me and rammed the buggy into me. Thats when i lost it and pushed her and the buggy out of the train to get out myself and she missed the train mwahahaha -devil

But my legs hurt after that due to being rammed at and also ramming at the womens buggy <_<