What's the most annoying thing someone had done on a subway ride?

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by koogepanini, Apr 9, 2007.

1. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

Hahaha... I hate it when people put their bag on the seat next to them and dont automatically move it when I look at the seat :p

2. ^there are blind prolly.. sucha leng lue and dont see it ar? -shock

OT. when people like turn music on speakers =.= so annoying.. or people eating take away food next to u!! HELP

3. MissCheekS

Oooh yeahhh... i hate that too... especially now all the phone can play mp3... use headphone!!

4. all the marocs in the train and busses want to show off with there music... and u cant say anything.. or else youll get jumped by 10 marocs ><

5. MissCheekS

Hahahaha seriously... I was thinking the same thing... but didnt wanna sound like racist lol.

6. its noithing racist about it... they are all tough in a group.. but when they are alone they are pussies :S my old boss always kick there asses out of our "snackbar" xD

7. see.. even with the invention of head phones... some people in toronto just blast their headphones, and leave it hanging on their necks. damn yo... if youre not gonna use your DJ headphones properly, give em to me, and ill make big bucks on ebay..

8. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

^ that IS annoying. What's more annoying would be people trying to make a call on that 10 second window they get on subway when it passes DVP overpass =_=b It always ends with "hello hello HELLO? Can you hear me?"

9. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

when your on your way home and your really hungry but people around you are eating like burgers and crisps and snacks and stuff

10. @hiake: LMAOOOOOO hahaha i did that ONCE lol cuz i was in a rush, and needed to have my mom pick me up on time at finch lol but i finished the call in time haha

and you know what else is funny, its not subway related, but its cellphone related

some girl at my school was pretending to talk on her cell.. she was talking and talking for 15 minutes, THEN THE PHONE RANG FOR REAL LMAOOOO

11. hiake

I don't understand why people PRETEND to be talking on the phone... It just look retarded when it rang, you must have had a good laugh :D

12. of course lol it was the FUNNIEST THING on that day lol i couldnt stop laughing

the girl was soooo embarrassed haha

13. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

ya im jap...konnichiwa

thx for proving utm ppl r WHACK!!! hahahah..y didn't she put it on vibrate or something

14. ^ppffff if i was that i would still continue with pretending.. like.. ow hold on i got another call or something :p

15. it was at my high school not utm lol

16. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

welll pierre elliot trudeau is whack tooo lol...i know this gr11 there....its not a french immersion skool anymore..well it is but its like i unno...WHACK nowaways...those kids r WHACK

17. finally we agree on something lol

18. hiake

-nono But then most people know that if you receive a call while you are talking (on another call), the phone vibrates instead of rings.

So it will be even MORE embarassing to pretend to take that call and put the hypothetical call on hold-whistle

19. Pwahahha.... I dodge that shit like the Matrix... like ohhh....

20. u just say "oi this is the newest version man! ur outdated! follow da trend will ya!" -sweat