What's the most annoying thing someone had done on a subway ride?

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by koogepanini, Apr 9, 2007.

1. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

^ which was the punchline of the story, wasn't it?

Though I must say, for the record, that law was retarded...

2. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

I now remember a specific moment in the metro/subway that was annoying and/or actually creepy.

Was holding a to a pole and there was an old migrant guy intentionally grabbing a part of my hand and not moving it while there was enough space on the pole above or under my hand. Ewwwww! I also didn't dare to move my hand -was afraid he's a nutter stabbing random people if you make him angry- so I stood there for a minute or so before I scraped my courage together to move further away the aisle.

F*cking dirty pig hands.

3. metro? in montreal?

4. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

netherlands use metro tooo?????? or did montreal copy the name lol

5. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

Ha ha Dann...who ever told you I'm from Canada? Only Amsterdam and Rotterdam have a metro in The Netherlands as far I know.

6. ^ oh my bad... just cuz in canada, the only place that uses the term metro is in montreal lol

7. Thisdamngood

Thisdamngood Well-Known Member

I lived in Chicago here. The most annoying thing that I hate when I ride the train is when some black dude trying to sell some bootleg cds to you and they would be like "help a brother out"

8. hiake

^ Stop it, you two. The term "Metro" originate from Paris...

9. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

^ which is french

10. hiake

^ But does not equate Montreal...

11. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

paris = ppl speak french
    ...........ppl speak french = montreal

lol

12. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

whats your point? people speak french in Haiti too, but im pretty sure haiti doesnt have a metro system

13. ^hahaha
    metro is french word... and alot of french people moved to canada for new living.. so :p

what also is annoying.. someone thats gonna fart next to you -cry2

14. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

Iewww.... that never happened to me... the ones who come sit next to me are just smelly all the time

15. ^maybe he just keeps farting all the time xD

yesterday there was really weird man in the bus with me :S he was like talking to everyone.. while everyone ignored him.. also he was like flirting with chicks.. but the man was 60+ and was fat >.< so sick

16. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

hahaha...some people are just lonely ok? :p

17. its kinda sad :( someone stuck his middle finger up towards him =( tho he was ait crazy.. u dont raise ur middle finger towards a old man =( and u can gues... where the guy that raise his finger up comes from...

18. yo.. people speak quebec french in montreal.... damn... speaking of which i lost my accent...

when i go to france this summer for the 4th time... people arent gonna understand what im saying cuz i have an english accent... shame..

19. semkei

semkei Well-Known Member

like this situation i doesnt glad not happend on me but ppl crushing to get in train and out i got that its soo annoying. Arent they know its full?? no one can get in?? But they dont understand that word.

Just wish like japan they did it smart.

20. hiake

I hate it when people CHOSE to sit next to me when there are like PLENTY of seats on the transit. Absolutely HATE. Though I generally don't bother to move to another seat...