What's the most annoying thing someone had done on a subway ride?

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by koogepanini, Apr 9, 2007.

1. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

yeah ;) me too

2. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i know u r ;)

3. lol I can see kdiggity booking that flight already... -lol

4. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

lol u bette b here

5. lol nah... I'll stay here... don't wanna get in yo way... ;)

6. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

yeah or else ill come to canada and kick both ur....

7. benjwang

benjwang Well-Known Member

Chinese mama that shoved everyone away just to get a seat.

8. Boss Lady

Boss Lady Well-Known Member

whatever ppl do in trains are beyond my control. What I really hate is ppl who has BODY ODOR! Do they know? OMG help these ppl... or help me because I cant breathe... it's even worse in the summer!

9. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ haha ive experienced that too is so -sick2

BTW cute avatar

10. eggrollboy

eggrollboy Well-Known Member

Uh oh, it says "Until 9 AM" so I guess after that its all fair game?? -shock

But I think the most annoying thing for someone to do on the subway is to clip their fingernails! Why can't they do it at home? I don't want that bugger hitting me in the eye! -censored

11. Taxloss

Taxloss Stripper Vicar

^Before 9am is the rush hour and trains will be packed and after that you don 't have to worry being groped as a woman.

12. xiaojia

xiaojia Well-Known Member

^Talking about Jap subways.. think the most funniest thing is to see them pack into the train. The station officers actually have to help push people into the train cos they are buldging out at the door.. its reli 'packed like sardines'. Thats the reason why groping is so common, there is not even space to turn ard and see who was the one..

[​IMG]

13. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

I remember once in the MTR in HK, we were packed inside, comes along this tall guy with sweat stained armpits. He was holding his arm up so close to my face to hang on the rail. At that point, i wished i was either way shorter or taller than that guy instead of just being right height to his armpit.

14. xiaojia

^ lol.. that jus suks.. happened to me b4.. but at least there was space for me to turn around

15. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

besides ppl jerking off and body odor. I got my crouch "leaned on" with the hip once by a girl when i was in grade 8. It ain't fun when you don't expect it. Those packed buses...

16. xiaojia

^ lol.. I tot most guys would love it? Or were you afraid something might happen? :)

17. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

^ Maybe bc she wasnt pretty.

18. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

uhhhhhh im waiting for u ;) lol

19. cow

cow Well-Known Member

I was under this stinky guy's armpit, since he was holding onto that pole thing on top. It was too stinky.

---

And I hate those people that pushes you through so that s/he can hold onto the pole, when I'M there. S/he could have said sorry or excuse me. How rude.